Pumpkin Cream Cheese Pie is a pumpkin pie with a cream cheddar twirl that makes this treat the ideal blend of pumpkin pie and cheesecake. Attempt my Pumpkin Cheesecake for another rich and delectable pumpkin dessert.
Fall is the ideal opportunity to add a bit (or a ton) of pumpkin enhancing to the entirety of your #1 treats. What’s more, why settle for a conventional pumpkin pie when you can add some cream cheddar to the pastry? Furthermore, with an excellent marble plan in the pie, this sweet is however exquisite as it seems to be heavenly.
What makes this pie not quite the same as Pumpkin Cheesecake? It is the immaculateness of the flavors. In this pie, the pumpkin is the star and it commended wonderful sweet nibbles with the cream cheddar twirl. I have adored my Pumpkin Cheesecake formula perpetually, however this one is another competitor for the top pick! I cherished how each nibble was somewhat extraordinary, however so satisfying, experience.
Regardless of whether you make your own hand crafted pie outside or utilize a locally acquired hull for this Pumpkin Cream Cheese Pie, it must be prepared for ten minutes first. Preheat the stove to 375°F and put the pie hull in a 9-inch pie skillet. Then, snap the edge of the pie outside layer to make your ideal shape.
- 1 homemade pie crust, or 9-inch store-bought crust
- 2 packages (16 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (200g) granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon milk
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Place the unbaked pie crust in a 9-inch pie pan. Cinch the edge of your pie crust to create your desired shape.
- Dock the crust (poke holes in the crust with a fork) before baking.
- Bake the pie crust for 10 minutes. Remove the crust from the oven and let it cool while you prepare the filling.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, sugar, and flour with a hand mixer on low speed until creamy.
- Reserve 1/2 cup of the cream cheese mixture and set it aside.
- To the remaining cream cheese mixture in the large bowl, add the pumpkin. Then, add the eggs, one at a time, until incorporated, followed by the cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and cloves. Beat on medium speed until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the baked crust.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the milk and reserved cream cheese mixture. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon dollops of the reserved cream cheese mixture onto the pumpkin mixture.
- Use a knife to swirl the cream cheese mixture into the pumpkin mixture in an S-shaped motion. Then, rotate the pie pan a quarter turn and repeat the S-shaped design. This will give the pie that beautiful marbled look.
- Bake the pie for 20 minutes. Then, cover the edge of the crust with aluminum foil and bake another 15-20 minutes.
- Remove the pie from the oven and let it cool on the counter for 30 minutes.
- Transfer the pie to the refrigerator to let chill for 4-5 hours before serving.