Thin Chipotle Ranch Dressing joins Greek yogurt and light mayo with every one of the southwest flavors. This dressing is the ideal clincher for plates of mixed greens, tacos, burrito bowls, and in any event, for plunging fries and veggies!
Ya’ll. We are OBSESSED with this dressing. I’ve been making it consistently… like as in week by week. Since it’s extraordinary on everything, except it’s really light as well. Take a fast look at the nourishment name underneath!
- 10 oz. plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup light mayo
- 1/3 cup finely chopped cilantro – packed
- 2 Tablespoons chipotle peppers (in adobe sauce, seeds optional) – finely diced (or use food processor)
- 1 large lime – freshly squeezed
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper – to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl, and stir well.
- Store in an airtight container, or mason jar, in the refrigerator for 4-5 days.
- Pro-Tip: If the dressing is to thick and you want to drizzle it on a salad, you can thin it with extra lime juice or even some cold water.
- We love this dressing over salads and burrito bowls, as a dip for crunch wraps and sweet potato fries, a sauce for fish tacos, and so many other things. Enjoy!
Calories: 49kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 130mg | Potassium: 64mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 360IU | Vitamin C: 2.6mg | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 0.2mg