This fiery shrimp plate of mixed greens with natively constructed lime dressing is incredible for a sound lunch feast prep or straightforward supper. The shrimp cooks rapidly and the dressing just requires a couple of moments to plan, so everything meets up in less than 30 minutes. It’s additionally all Whole30, paleo, low carb and paleo, while being loaded with flavor and very simple!
This post is in organization with Ello Products, and all assessments are my own. I’m glad to work with an organization I love, utilize and put stock in to such an extent. A debt of gratitude is in order for your help here on the blog and your help for Ello Products! Utilize the code BAILEY15 to save 15% off of your online buy!
To make this hot shrimp plate of mixed greens you’ll require 1 pound of stripped and defrosted shrimp, a couple of flavors like stew powder, chipotle powder, garlic and salt, and olive oil. You’ll likewise require a lime, a touch of white wine vinegar, and either mango or pineapple pieces.
For the serving of mixed greens fixings, you’ll need whatever your top picks are. I for one love butterhead lettuce for this plate of mixed greens, yet spinach, romaine or arugula works incredible also. Other serving of mixed greens beating thoughts are cherry tomatoes, avocado or guacamole, pico, diced white or green onion or radish, jalapeño, and cilantro.
For the Shrimp:
- 1 lb peeled and thawed shrimp
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp chipotle powder (can omit for less spicy)
For the Dressing:
- 3 tsp lime zest
- 3–4 tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 cup light olive oil
- Pinch of salt, pepper, garlic powder (to taste)
Optional Salad Ingredients:
- Romaine, butterhead lettuce, arugula
- Chopped pineapple or mango
- Diced tomato and onion
- Diced avocado or guacamole and pico
- Cilantro, jalapeño, radish
- Add the shrimp, oil and shrimp spices into a large bowl and mix the spices and oil with the shrimp to coat them all well, and then set aside to marinate in room temp for 10-20 minutes
- Prepare your salad ingredients and dressing. To make the dressing, combine lime zest, juice, oil and spices into a small container. Mix well and taste. Add any additional spices (salt, or garlic powder) or lime juice to taste
- After shrimp has marinated, heat a large skillet or grill to medium-high heat. Once hot, add shrimp to the pan in one even layer without overcrowding. You may need to do this in two batches. Cook the shrimp for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until cooked through, and remove from heat
- Assemble salad by mixing the greens with 2 tablespoons dressing per serving/salad, and then layering on the shrimp, fruit, vegetables and toppings you prefer
- You can take the tails of the shrimp off prior, however they do retain more flavor when cooked with the tails on.
- keywords: shrimp salad, whole30 salad, gluten-free, seafood, low carb, lunch recipes