This Whole30 destroyed brussels sprouts formula is the ideal side dish for any morning meal or supper. They’re fresh, sauté actually rapidly, and just need 3 fixings. The lemon and garlic flavor matches well with everything, and keeps the brussels grows splendid and crisp tasting! These are additionally low carb/keto, Paleo, without gluten and simply an extraordinary method to make the most of your green vegetables!
This simple Whole30 vegetable formula requires not very many fixings, yet conveys a huge load of flavor still! You’ll require brussels sprouts, garlic powder, a fourth of a lemon and some olive oil or avocado oil. The brussels sprouts should be destroyed, and most supermarkets sell them pre-destroyed, but at the same time it’s not difficult to do yourself.
To shred the brussels sprouts yourself, you’ll initially begin by cleaving off the base stem, and afterward flipping the fledgling so the cut stem side is down against the cutting load up. At that point, start toward one side of the fledgling and meagerly cut it. Since I eat these firm destroyed brussels grows each day for breakfast, I do this one time toward the start of the week instead of each day.
- 1.5 tbsp olive oil or avocado oil
- 2.5 cups shredded brussels sprouts
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 quarter slice of a lemon
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot add in the shredded brussels sprouts and mix around to coat in the oil
- Sprinkle the garlic powder over the sprouts and then squeeze the lemon quarter over them. Mix around again to coat the sprouts
- Let cook for 7-8 minutes, stirring frequently to sauté evenly. Remove from heat once they’re crisped up. If you want them to be crispier, keep sautéing for a few more minutes until they’re cooked to your preference
- Shredded brussels sprouts cook down quite a bit, much like spinach. If you are feeding more than 2 people, double the recipe