The ultimate ONE PAN Pork Chop Recipe is now on VIDEO due to popular demand! Tender, golden and juicy pan seared pork chops are served in a rich and creamy garlic herb mushroom sauce filled to the brim with flavour. Low carb, gluten free, easy to make and ready on the table in less than 20 minutes!
With the ubiquity of my Seared Garlic Butter Steak and Mushroom Cream Sauce formula, we’ve gotten numerous MANY messages and messages through our Facebook and Youtube channels requesting that we cook pork hacks in a similar sauce! Fine people… .our first pork cleave formula and it’s a victor of a supper!
This formula guarantees simple and follows through on that guarantee. For the best flavor and brilliant, succulent outcome, you will singe some pork slashes in a spread/oil blend. This guarantees BIG flavors, yet conveys fresh yummy edges. When your chops are done, you’re at that point going to sauté the mushrooms with garlic and spices for considerably BIGGER flavors. Remember to scrape up any sautéed bits extra on the container from the cleaves… MORE flavors here.
You have the OPTION to pour in dry white wine to deglaze the container. In the case of utilizing wine, utilize a decent quality brand of Pinot Grigio (my top pick). In the event that you would prefer not to add wine? Forget about it! Just include the cream, stew until thickened, at that point add the hacks back in to retain those courtesies!
Seared Pork Chops with a creamy garlic and herb mushroom sauce is a super easy dinner recipe! Perfect for any night of the week! The ultimate ONE PAN Pork Chop Recipe is ready on the table in less than 20 minutes!
- 4 pork chops, bone in or boneless (about 1-inch thick)
- 1 teaspoon Seasoning salt (adjust to your taste)
- 1/3 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
Creamy Mushroom Sauce:
- 1 cup sliced brown mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley, divided
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped thyme
- 4 cloves garlic crushed
- 3/4 cup reduced fat cream or half and half, (heavy cream or evaporated milk).
- Season chops with seasoning salt and pepper. Heat oil and butter in a frying pan or skillet over medium-high until butter is melted.
- When pan is hot, sear chops for about 3-4 minutes per side until golden browned and the centre is no longer bright pink (fry in batches if you need to). Transfer to a warm plate. Set aside.
- Add the mushrooms to the buttery juices in the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes over medium heat. Scrape up any bits left over from the chops. When mushrooms are browned, add half parsley, half thyme and all of the crushed garlic; sauté for 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Pour in the cream and bring to a gentle simmer for 3-4 minutes until slightly thickened. Season with salt and pepper, to your taste.
- Add the chops back into the sauce, allow to simmer for a minute to heat through. Garnish with remaining herbs and serve immediately.
Optional wine add-in for the creamy sauce: After sautéing the garlic in Step 3, add in 1/2 cup dry white wine. Let simmer until liquid has reduced by half (about 3 minutes). Then continue on to Step 4.