Pasta, cheddar, and marinara is an exemplary blending, however is anything but a decent finger food. Thus, it doesn’t make for the best party food.
Along these lines, by adding breading and profound browning cheddar ravioli, this dish changes into a delectable finger food that is ideal for nibbling.
In addition, this ravioli hors d’oeuvre can without much of a stretch be multiplied or significantly increased so there’s a lot to impart to every one of your loved ones.
Simply cover new ravioli with a prepared breadcrumb blend, profound fry until cooked and fresh, at that point present with a plunging sauce like pizza sauce or natively constructed marinara. It’s that basic!
- 1 lb fresh cheese ravioli
- 1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp water
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Marinara Sauce for dipping (See Note 1)
- Heat oil in large deep skillet or a commercial deep fryer to 350°F.
- Combine Panko breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning in a shallow dish and mix thoroughly.
- In a small bowl beat egg and water. Add Ravioli pasta to a shallow dish and pour egg over, tossing to coat.
- Dredge each ravioli in the breadcrumb mixture, pressing to adhere. Place on wire rack over baking sheet until all are coated.
- Check oil temperature, be sure it’s 350°F and fry ravioli until golden brown and crispy. 2 minutes, turning for even cooking. Remove from hot oil and place on wire rack over baking sheet until slightly cooled.
- Serve with marinara sauce and a sprinkle of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Try my easy, quick and flavorful Spaghetti Sauce (Marinara Sauce) or use your favorite.
Calories: 487kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 108mg | Sodium: 959mg | Potassium: 45mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 124IU | Calcium: 163mg | Iron: 13mg