New peaches top these incredibly cushy No Bake Peach Cheesecake Bars that are made with a ground oat and graham wafer base. No heating required!
New peaches top this incredibly soft, no heat cheesecake bar with a ground oat and graham saltine base. These No Bake Peach Cheesecake Bars shout summer in one delectable treat. What’s stunningly better is you don’t have to turn on the stove!
I initially had the tart and tart rhubarb as a primary concern, yet to be straightforward, if it’s not in a fresh or covered, it’s not the prettiest of organic products once cooked down and the abundance of new peaches I had available were next. I was not frustrated and I realize you will not be by the same token.
I don’t think about you yet with this warmth wave occurring it is highly unlikely I planned to turn that broiler on for dessert. So no heat was all together and cheesecake rung a bell. Also, to me there could be no greater covering than a graham wafer outside.
I’ll share a little kitchen hack I use to for making an even outside layer base. I make these in a 9×9 inch heating meal dish, yet utilize a more modest measured dish to press the piece blend. Simply coat the lower part of a 8 inch preparing meal dish with saran wrap and press the ground oat and graham wafer morsels for even conveyance. Indeed, even and simple.
- 3 cups diced fresh peaches (See Note 1)
- 3 tbsp lemon juice (See Note 2)
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Add peach topping ingredients to sauce pan and heat over medium low heat until soft and thickened, about 6 minutes. Stir to prevent sticking. Set aside and allow to cool.
- In a food processor mix together graham crackers and oats. Pulse until ground and add melted butter, cinnamon and the sugar. Pulse again to mix.
- Press graham cracker crumb mixture into bottom of 9×9 inch baking casserole dish (See Note 3) and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Whip the heavy cream and set aside. Whip the cream cheese and sugar for a minute until fluffy. Fold in the whipped cream and spread over chilled graham cracker crust. Top with cooled peaches and refrigerate for 60 minutes.
- Slice and serve chilled.
- I diced 3 peaches, which yielded about a cup of fruit each.
- 1 large lemon or 3 tbsp lemon juice total
- Nine graham cracker sheets (1 wrapped package) which comes to about 1 cup ground graham cracker crumbs.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 208kcal | Carbohydrates: 20.6g | Protein: 2.8g | Fat: 13.2g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 153.6mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 10.8g