This barbecued Smoked Sausage and Browned Butter Pasta is really simple to plan and past delicious! My seared spread pasta garlic sauce is so acceptable and the whole dish gets thrown with toasted pine nuts, spices and ground Parmesan cheddar. Present with lemon cuts and you’re prepared to eat quickly.
I’m energized that the present post is supported by my companions over at Eckrich. Kevin Is Cooking has been made up for this post. All sentiments are my own.
Between facilitating away visitors and preparing snacks for surprising guests, it might feel like the Christmas season calls for relentless engaging and time spent in the kitchen, yet that doesn’t mean it can’t be fun or managed without assistance. Eckrich is here to furnish you with motivation, yet in addition incredible quality items that are delectable and easy to cook with.
This Smoked Sausage and Browned Butter Pasta formula couldn’t be any less difficult to make. It’s pretty much as simple as heating up some pasta of decision still somewhat firm, flame broiling up a portion of your #1 hotdog like this Eckrich Original Skinless Smoked Sausage Rope, and for certain new spices and lemon you are set. The sautéed margarine sauce makes this dish, and it adds to the nuttiness coming from the toasted pine nuts.
- 1 lb Eckrich Original Skinless Smoked Sausage Rope, grilled
- 1/2 cup pine nuts toasted
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 8 oz pasta of choice (for 4 people)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 lemon slices
- 4 oz Parmesan cheese grated
- chopped parsley for garnish
- Heat your grill to 350°F. Prick some holes in the sausage and grill on both sides for 3 minutes each. Allow to rest for 5 minutes and slice on the diagonal. Set aside.
- In a small sauté pan toast the pine nuts until golden brown. Remove from heat and toss with salt. Set aside.
- In the same sauté pan, melt the butter and continue cooking on low until brown in color and the aroma is nutty. Be careful not to burn it! Add the garlic and red pepper flakes and turn off the heat. Let this sit.
- Bring 4 quarts of heavily salted water to a boil. Add pasta to water and boil for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Drain well and put in a large bowl. Add the browned butter, sliced sausages and chopped parsley. Season to taste if needed and toss to mix thoroughly.
- Serve in bowls topped with freshly grated Parmesan cheese, lemon slices and more parsley.
Calories: 981kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 72g | Saturated Fat: 29g | Cholesterol: 159mg | Sodium: 628mg | Potassium: 577mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 990IU | Vitamin C: 15.8mg | Calcium: 339mg | Iron: 3.3mg