These Smoky Spicy Walnuts get toasted in the stove in the wake of getting covered in a warm, zesty mix of curry powder, soy sauce and spread to give some examples astounding fixings. Maybe compelling, these are phenomenal for parties, evening tidbits and Game Day eats.
I’m energized that the present post is supported by my companions over at California Walnut Board. Pecans are so flexible for eating thoughts, however in cooking and preparing employments.
Did you realize that over 99% of the pecans in U.S. are filled in the ripe soils of California’s Central Valley. Universally, California pecans supply 3/4 of the world’s pecan exchange. Really stunning!
With just 6 fixings added to zest up these California Walnuts they actually radiate through in flavor. I stirred up a portion of my #1 fixings like soy sauce, Tabasco, curry powder and spread to cover the pecan prior to toasting in the broiler. The fragrance that fills the kitchen is awesome.
I store these Spicy Walnuts in a sealed shut holder can save them available for parties, eating and sprinkling on servings of mixed greens.
- 6 cups walnut halves
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp Tabasco or your favorite hot sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp hot curry powder
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- Preheat the oven to 225°F
- In a mixing bowl combine all ingredients and toss well to coat thoroughly.
- Spread mixture evenly on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Bake for 30 minutes and then stir to turn and toast evenly. Return to oven for 15 more minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature. Store in an airtight container once completely cooled.
Calories: 223kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 152mg | Potassium: 181mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 250IU | Vitamin C: 2.1mg | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 1.3mg