This simple refried bean plunge is brimming with flavor and speedy to make shortly! Make this Mexican plunge formula to serve at your next get-together.
Now and then you need and fast and simple bite that is both delightful and filling, and chips and plunge are an exemplary decision.
Adding chipotle pepper and Tabasco makes this a zesty bean plunge, yet you can generally forget about those in the event that you’d like.
You presumably as of now have the greater part of the fixings in your storeroom, so you can make this at whatever point you have a hankering. Additionally, this refried bean plunge formula is prepared in only 10 minutes!
This formula is so easy to make! Simply slash a couple of fixings, mix them with pinto beans and flavors until smooth, at that point present with your number one chips.
- 1 bell pepper seeded and rough chopped
- 1/2 onion
- 1 chipotle pepper
- 16 oz refried beans (See Note 1)
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Tabasco
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp cotija cheese crumbled
- 2 tbsp cilantro chopped
- In a food processor pulse the bell pepper, onion and chipotle pepper until chopped. Add the beans, vinegar, hot sauce, cumin, salt, chili powder, garlic powder.
- Puree until smooth, scraping down sides if needed.
- Serve with cotija cheese and cilantro sprinkled on top with chips of choice.
- I prefer to use my own refried beans, but feel free to use canned (16 oz can).
Calories: 21kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 244mg | Potassium: 41mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 572IU | Vitamin C: 20mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 1mg