If you love bread but are following a Keto diet, you are going to go crazy for this 90 Second Keto Bread Recipe. In literally just seconds, you will have amazing bread that is keto friendly to make sandwiches, toast and more!
The Keto diet is getting rave audits yet numerous individuals are missing bread. Anybody relate?We have the ideal arrangement today while as yet being Keto cordial. This Keto microwave bread formula is so straightforward, sets aside almost no effort to get ready and fulfills that hankering for bread.
It is a 90 second bread with almond flour carbs free. Indeed! You can appreciate bread while following a Keto lifestyle.This is perhaps the hardest part of the Keto diet for some surrendering bread. Not exclusively would you be able to appreciate this keto well disposed bread now however it very well may be prepared in 90 seconds!
It couldn’t get any simpler or more delectable! This formula is not difficult to follow and takes next to no work.You can make a simple in and out breakfast for occupied mornings. On the off chance that you are eating on the run, making a morning meal sandwich with this bread.It will be so natural to take with you. Or then again perhaps you need to pack a sandwich for lunch.
This 90 second keto bread formula makes it so natural to do that as well! I love a fish sandwich and this is amazing!If you have been missing having the option to appreciate a decent sandwich, make this bread today! You won’t be baffled.
You’re going to love this 90 second bread recipe that is Keto friendly. In just seconds, make 90 second keto bread recipe for sandwiches, toast and more.
- 3 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- *optional – 1 tablespoon butter saved for later
- pour all the ingredients n a microwave safe bowl (mine measures 4 inches wide at the bottom).
- Use a fork, or a small whisk to whisk it together.
- Place in the microwave for 90 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and allow to cool slightly.
- Then cut in half.
- You can eat it just like this. Or for even more flavor, fry the bread (both sides) in a tablespoon of butter in a skillet.
- Then use it to enjoy some of your favorite recipes.
You can add in 1 to 2 tablespoons of shredded cheese, or a 1/2 teaspoon of garlic for different tastes.