Layers of alfredo sauce, browned meat, spinach, and oodles of cheese make the perfect lazy white lasagna. By subbing spinach for the noodles you cut back on the carbs and end up with a delicious keto lasagna entree! This easy recipe is low carb, keto, gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free, and Trim Healthy Mama friendly.
In the event that you are from the Trim Healthy Mama people group chances are you’ve attempted the Lazy Lasagna from the Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook. Also, odds are you adored it. I see it referenced constantly in the Facebook gatherings and I’ve never seen an awful survey. On the off chance that you haven’t attempted that one go purchase the cookbook and make it. And afterward come make my Lazy White Lasagna.
This is propelled by the hit formula from the THM Cookbook however I left out the pureed tomatoes and curds and added alfredo sauce and ricotta. I held it under ten fixings and attempted to improve on the prep a piece. I had the plan to make this months prior yet continued putting it off. I wish I hadn’t. It is rich and smooth with effervescent cheddar and a trace of garlic. I served it with a speedy Caesar salad with my two-minute natively constructed dressing.
Consistently my significant other says, “Thank you, nectar, for a decent supper”. Be that as it may, on the great evenings part of the way through his feast, he stops briefly, gazes toward me, and furthermore says, “This is great”. On White Lazy Lasagna night he did exactly that. Furthermore, two of the four children requested third helpings.
Utilizing spinach rather than noodles is quicker than conventional lasagna in the event that you typically heat up your noodles. Furthermore, it is much simpler than meagerly cutting vegetables and utilizing those instead of the noodles. You can change your family’s #1 lasagna over to be low carb just by utilizing spinach rather than noodles.You can likewise do this utilizing meagerly cut zucchini. I suggest cutting the zucchini with a mandolin so it is even and afterward delicately salting it and squeezing out the fluid with a spotless permeable towel or paper towels. Else, it will deliver a lot fluid and make your lasagna wet.
Layers of alfredo sauce, browned meat, spinach, and oodles of cheese make the perfect lazy white lasagna. By subbing spinach for the noodles you cut back on the carbs and end up with a delicious keto entree!
- 1.5 lb ground turkey or chicken
- 16 oz alfredo sauce (jarred or homemade)
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp salt, divided
- 1 tsp dried minced garlic
- 1 tsp dried minced onion
- 12 oz frozen spinach, thawed and drained well
- 8 oz shredded mozzarella.
- In a large frying pan brown the meat. Crumble it into small pieces (I use a potato masher to do this) while cooking. Remove from the heat and add the alfredo sauce and ½ tsp salt. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 if baking immediately (you can also refrigerate for a day or two before baking).
- In a separate bowl whisk together the ricotta, egg, ½ tsp salt, garlic, and onion.
- Spread half the meat in the bottom of a large casserole dish. Top with half the ricotta and then half the spinach. Sprinkle half the mozzarella on top. Repeat the layers: meat, ricotta, spinach, and the finish with the rest of the mozzarella on top.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until the cheese on top is golden and bubble.