Cheesecake Stuffed Cookies are the ultimate dessert mashup! These soft, buttery chocolate chip cookies are filled with a thick, creamy layer of cheesecake for a two-in-one sweet treat!
Gracious you are in for a TREAT today. You realize I am a major stuffed treat fellow. Recall my Frosting filled Chocolate Chip Cookies, or my Nutella Filled Chocolate Chips Cookies, OR my Peanut Butter Filled Chocolate Cookies? Definitely well… it’s sort of my thing.And truly, why have one sweet, when you can have two? That is additionally somewhat my thing. My pants will agree.
I feel like these treats are the solution to my pastry dreams. I love cheesecake so much and have the BEST Cheesecake Recipe here on my site, however cheesecake requires a touch of time. It prepares for close to 60 minutes, and afterward it needs to chill totally… so while it’s a stunning make ahead dessert for engaging, it is anything but a moment delight type sweet treat. Enter Cheesecake Stuffed Cookies.The “cheesecake” filling is in reality to a greater extent a cream cheddar icing, however we should not get specialized.
The elements for these treats are really fundamental, and no extravagant hardware is essential. No water showers, no springform dish. Simply a blender and a heating sheet!
Creamy cheesecake fills these thick chocolate chip cookies for the ultimate cookie treat!
- 8– ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg, plus 1 egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment combine the cream cheese and powdered sugar, mixing on medium speed for 1-2 minutes until smooth, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary. Transfer the cream cheese mixture into a smaller bowl, and place in the refrigerator while you prepare your cookie dough.
- Using the same mixing bowl and paddle attachment mix the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar together on medium speed for 2 minutes. Add in the egg, the egg yolk, vanilla, baking soda, and salt, mixing for 1 minute until combined, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Turn the mixer to low and add in the flour, mixing until just combined. Stir in the chocolate chips until evenly incorporated.
- Using a medium (2- tablespoon) cookie scoop, portion out the dough. Flatten each dough ball into a flat circle. Scoop 2- teaspoons of the cold cream cheese mixture out and place each scoop in the center of the flattened dough. Form the dough into a ball around the cream cheese, making sure it’s sealed inside.
- Place the cookie dough balls onto the baking sheet 2- inches apart and bake for 9 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown and the tops are just set.
- Remove from the oven and allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 2-3 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Store airtight refrigerated for up to 5 days. I love popping them in the microwave for about 10 seconds to warm them up and make them gooey.
I will say, I have made these and kept them at room temperature overnight and they were fine!