My Homemade Boursin Cheese formula is not difficult to do, and the flavor is right on the money. This duplicate feline garlic and spice rich cheddar is totally flavorful and will set aside you SO MUCH cash! It’s ideal for any event.
I’m so eager to impart this to you, it’s sensational. The mix of new garlic, blended spices, and soft cream cheddar is so acceptable, you will not have the option to quit eating it. Better welcome a few companions over. Truth be told this is ideal for engaging in light of the fact that Boursin is adequately unique to remain all alone, simply add wafers and you have a gathering.
My little food processor turns out consummately for this work, yet as long as you mince the garlic sufficiently fine, you can do it by hand. You will require whipped cream cheddar, a clove of garlic, and combination of dried spices for this formula.
Pack it into a container after everything is blended, and let it ‘age’ for 24 hours in the refrigerator to permit the flavors to create and saturate the cheddar. It’s currently prepared to spread on saltines, burgers, sandwiches, and so forth.
- 12 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 1 large clove of garlic
2 scant teaspoons each:
- dried parsley
- dried oregano
- dried marjoram
- dried tarragon
- dried thyme
- dried chives
- dried sage
- dried basil
- You can do this in a food processor or by hand. For the processor, process the garlic first until it is finely minced, then add the cheese and herbs and process until creamy.
- By hand, mince the garlic as finely as possible, and then mix everything together in a large bowl.
- Put the cheese into an airtight jar or container and refrigerate for 24 hours before serving to allow the flavors to develop.
- Plan to use your homemade Boursin cheese within two weeks.
Calories: 50kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 73mg | Potassium: 31mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 305IU | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 1mg