Perfect little breakfast muffins that contain many breakfast favorites in one. Starting with a hash brown “basket,” they are pre-baked and filled with ham, egg, and cheese mixture. These egg muffins are great on the go or for a weekend breakfast.
I can’t trust it’s nearly Christmas.I halted at the shopping a few days prior, not to look for presents but rather to get something genuine fast, and the spot was a crazy house. It wasn’t noon yet and the parking area was stuffed. Individuals are shopping like there’s no tomorrow.
I complete my Christmas shopping early and the majority of it I do on the web. Groups are simply so awkward and long queues are far more detestable. Individuals likewise get very mean during these huge, pre-occasion sales.A few years prior, I heard one mother converse with one more mother at our Gymboree class about her Toys R Us “The day after Thanksgiving pull” and before the finish of that discussion, the lady was really startling me. She portrayed pushing individuals out of her way and battling her way in line to look at. All I was believing was, “was saving a couple of dollars truly awesome?”
For tranquil individuals like me, who are unnerved by Black Friday swarms, they concocted Cyber Monday. Whoopee! I can shop in my nightgown with a goliath mug of espresso in my grasp. Noone to battle me throughout the last TV.I was finished with the majority of my Christmas shopping that day and just wrapped bundles as they came in. That is the tranquil shopping I appreciate.
Presently, my little man and I are simply checking during the time until Christmas. We will race our Christmas tree in only a couple days, for him to attack those presents. I love watching his face as he opens all of them, particularly the red one from Santa.
Starting with a hash brown “basket,” they are pre-baked and filled with ham, egg, and cheese mixture.
- About 2 1/2 cups hash browns frozen or refrigerated
- 5 eggs
- 2 Tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup of shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 lb ham diced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Fresh cracked black pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 425 and grease a 6-cup muffin pan.
- Divide hash browns among all the muffin cups and press them in, forming kind of a cup at the bottom and up the sides. Each portion will measure about 1/4 to 1/3 cup of hash browns.
- Season with some salt and pre-bake hash browns for 15-17 minutes, until it starts to get a little crispy and golden.
- Take out and lower the oven temperature to 350.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk eggs, heavy cream, salt, garlic powder, and pepper until smooth.
- Mix in shredded cheese and diced ham.
- Spoon the egg mixture into each hash brown cup, filling it up almost all the way.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes.