Bacon Cranberry Walnut Dip is an easy cold dip recipe perfect for serving with crackers.This cold party dip is loaded with bacon, Swiss cheese, dried cranberries and chopped walnuts.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.Be sure to peruse the whole post so you don’t pass up any significant hints and deceives!
To make this plunge, I began by adding some cream cheddar and mayo to an enormous blending bowl.I utilized an electric blender to cream the two fixings together.Then I added some diced onion, dried cranberries, cleaved pecans, destroyed Swiss cheddar and genuine bacon pieces to the bowl.I mixed the entirety of the fixings together truly well.Then I covered the bowl and put it in the refrigerator for two hours prior to serving so the entirety of the flavors got an opportunity to join.
I love to serve this plunge with Ritz crackers.Bacon Cranberry Walnut Dip is the ideal party nibble.
Bacon Cranberry Walnut Dip is an easy cold dip recipe perfect for serving with crackers. This cold party dip is loaded with bacon, Swiss cheese, dried cranberries and chopped walnuts.
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 cup yellow onion, diced
- 1 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 cup real bacon bits
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Place cream cheese and mayo in a large mixing bowl. Cream together with an electric mixer on high speed.
- Add the diced onion, dried cranberries, chopped walnuts, shredded cheese, bacon bits, salt and pepper to the bowl.
- Stir well until all of the ingredients are fully combined.
- This dip can be served immediately but I find that it has the best flavour if it is refrigerated for at least two hours before serving.