Peanut Butter Cup Gooey Cookie Bars are chocolate chip cookie bars filled with peanut butter cups and gooey peanut butter filling!These are a peanut butter explosion in one of the best cookie bar recipes EVER.
You all: Peanut Butter Cup Gooey Bars. These will be your BFF, promise.Y’all realize the amount I like my gooey bar plans. I’m continually thinking up new forms on the grounds that… Can’t stop will not stop.Today I wedded my Chocolate Chip Cookie Gooey Bars and my adoration for Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.I didn’t have the foggiest idea what to call these: they’re treat bars loaded up with gooey peanut butter and peanut butter cups.
My form of gooey bar is a treat (or cake) bar. A large portion of the mixture is squeezed into the skillet, at that point it’s loaded up with improved dense milk and finished off with the remainder of the dough.I’ve made these from various perspectives, with cake blend and without any preparation, and every single diverse flavor and fillings, however THIS one is my top choice.
The foundation of the treat bars begins with a twofold formula of my number one chocolate chip treat mixture. That formula is my old backup and it delivers the best chocolate chip treats ever.Since my treat mixture is made with softened margarine you can without much of a stretch mix it together in one bowl with a spoon or spatula. Basically mix the margarine and sugars, at that point include the eggs, heating pop, salt and vanilla, and afterward the flour.
My ordinary gooey bar filling is plain improved dense milk, however for these bars I needed a gooey peanut butter filling, so I blended peanut butter in with the SCM. This adds peanut butter flavor to each chomp of these treat bars.I likewise filled the bars with little Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. You can utilize any peanut butter cup size, simply slash them in the event that you utilize greater ones than the minis.
The BEST EVER Peanut Butter Cup Gooey Bars – these chocolate chip cookie bars are filled with peanut butter cups and gooey peanut butter sweetened condensed milk!
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar packed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 30 Miniature Peanut Butter Cups see note
- 1 14 ounce can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9×13” baking pan with foil and spray with cooking spray for easy removal.
- Stir together melted butter with both sugars. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing completely. Mix in vanilla extract, salt, and baking soda. Mix flour in slowly. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk into a small bowl and add the peanut butter. Stir until smooth.
- Press half the cookie dough in the prepared pan. (Spray your hands with nonstick cooking spray so it won’t stick to you.) Top the dough with peanut butter cups.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk mixture over the top of the bottom layer (be careful to leave about 1/4” edge around the pan so the milk doesn’t touch the foil), then break up the remaining cookie dough and place on top of milk. Press with your hands to flatten. It will mostly cover but not completely cover the bottom layer.
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes until the tops of the bars just start to get golden brown. Cool completely before slicing into bars.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days or freeze for up to one month. These are best served room temperature.
Peanut Butter Cups:
- Use 1 (4 ounce) bag minis (the bite size ones that come unwrapped) OR
- About 30 miniatures that you unwrap and chop