Seared chicken tenders smothered in the most amazing sticky sauce prepared with honey, hot sauce, garlic, and soy sauce. This family favorite is very easy to make, it is absolutely DELICIOUS, and can be on the table in just 15 minutes using pantry ingredients.
Skirt the takeout and make this fast and simple chicken supper at home in only 15 minutes! You will LOVE the sweet and garlicky sauce poured over the fresh, succulent chicken. It’s a café style formula that amounts to a brilliant and delectable hand crafted supper. Imprint my words, this formula will be a moment hit!A one skillet supper, ideal for weeknights, however it’s similarly as ideal filled in as a hors d’oeuvre on game-day evenings! At the point when that sauce hits the skillet, the smell will tell you exactly how stunning this will be.
For anybody that has been around here for more than a moment, this formula will not shock anyone since, you realize I LOVE nectar + garlic + protein. Checkit: Crock Pot Honey Garlic Chicken, Honey Garlic Pork, Honey Garlic Salmon, et cetera. I can’t avoid the sauce! Vegans, attempt it with TOFU. AH.MAZE.ING. 😍
This is a short rundown of fixings – my pleasure!
- Chicken fingers
- Cornstarch: for covering – makes the chicken somewhat fresh. eeeek!
- Salt + Pepper + Dried Oregano
- olive oil + margarine
- Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- Sriracha/Hot Sauce
- White Wine Vinegar.
Seared chicken tenders smothered in the most amazing sticky sauce! This family favorite is easy to make, it’s delicious, and can be on the table in 15 minutes.
- 1 pound chicken tenderloins
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar, (white vinegar, rice vinegar, apple cider vinegar, are also OK to use)
- ½ tablespoon sriracha/hot chili sauce, or to taste
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- sesame seeds, for garnish (optional).
- In a shallow plate combine cornstarch, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Coat chicken tenders with cornstarch mixture.
- In the meantime, heat 1 tablespoon butter and 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet set over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken tenders to the hot skillet and cook for 5 minutes.
- Flip over the chicken tenders, add remaining butter to the skillet and continue to cook for 4 to 5 more minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- In the meantime, combine garlic, honey, soy sauce, white vinegar, and hot chili sauce in a mixing bowl; whisk to combine. If you like more heat, add more of the hot chili sauce.
- Lower heat to medium.
- Add sauce to the chicken and continue to cook for 2 more minutes, or until sauce starts to thicken.
- Turn chicken over to coat with sauce.
- Remove from heat.
- Garnish chicken with parsley and sesame seeds.
- Drizzle with pan sauce.