This roasted frozen broccoli is a game changer. An easy side dish that is ready in minutes. Learn how to cook broccoli from frozen with this simple method!
Make proper acquaintance with broiled frozen broccoli – changing my supper time game forever!Whenever I’m not making Air Fryer Frozen Broccoli, I am cooking it in the broiler utilizing this basic technique!
I don’t think about you, yet in the event that I don’t design a supper with vegetables in the fundamental dish, I now and then forget briefly that I need to take care of my family some kind of food other than pasta and protein.If you’ve at any point considered how to cook frozen broccoli, this is the most ideal way that I have found!
Saves me such a lot of time and I have a positive outlook on getting a few veggies on the table without a ton of effort.I love new broccoli, yet it takes a decent 5 – 10 minutes to cut up and get ready.Making frozen broccoli in the broiler requires practically no prep work and I can in a real sense get it from cooler to stove in around two minutes.Once you make this simmered frozen broccoli, you will not agree to soft vegetables once more.
The best roasted frozen broccoli recipe. Learn how to cook broccoli from frozen that actually tastes good! A delicious crispy frozen vegetable side dish that is ready in minutes.
- 10 oz bag of frozen broccoli florets
- olive oil spray
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Arrange frozen broccoli florets in a single layer on the parchment paper
- Spray the frozen broccoli with olive oil spray to coat
- Sprinkle on even amounts of salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder over the tops of the broccoli (no need to toss or stir)
- Roast at 450 degrees for 15 – 20 minutes, checking once or twice, until broccoli is crisped to your liking
- Remove from oven and sprinkle on parmesan cheese, or nutritional yeast to keep it dairy free
- Serve immediately.