Banana Bundt Cake is my FAVORITE way to eat a banana cake – especially because it has cream cheese frosting. This recipe is soft and moist with TONS of banana flavor.
In case you’re searching for an approach to utilize those overripe bananas, you should utilize THIS recipe!I dislike eating banana yet I sure love banana plans, similar to banana bread and banana cake. Furthermore, truly, of late? From my investigation all of you are cherishing them as well!
We’ve all done it: purchased 5 bananas determined to have them for breakfast and afterward it’s seven days after the fact and they’re all earthy colored spotted. Those bananas are unadulterated gold!When I was a child, my mother called them “tired bananas” and that is the thing that I actually call them. I love “unintentionally” overbuying bananas so I have a pardon to make banana bundt cake.This is my number one banana cake formula – it’s thick similar to a pound cake while likewise damp and fleecy like a banana cake ought to be. You MUST attempt it!
I love the blend of earthy colored and granulated sugar in this formula. Earthy colored sugar keeps everything a little moister and I love the flavor it adds to the formula.
As usual, a decent pound cake formula begins with loads of margarine! This formula utilizes unsalted margarine, however on the off chance that you need to substitute salted, simply diminish the salt to ½ teaspoon. Try to mellow your spread prior to utilizing.The four bananas get pounded and add a TON of banana flavor to the cake, however they likewise keep it quite clammy. The four bananas implies we don’t require as numerous eggs so they just have 2 huge eggs.
The main fixings, I think, in this are the preparing pop and the acrid cream. Heating soft drink is the raising; it helps the cake rise and be overall quite damp. Rather than utilizing milk, we’re utilizing harsh cream. The corrosive in the acrid cream assists with enacting the heating pop, making it have the required substance response.
This Banana Bundt Cake is the perfect banana cake recipe made in a bundt pan. It’s like a pound cake but more moist and fluffy!
FOR THE POUND CAKE:
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 cups all-purpose flour (measured correctly)
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened
- 4 overripe bananas
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream
FOR THE FROSTING:
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter softened
- 3 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- Pecans or walnuts, chopped, for serving (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter and flour a 12-cup fluted bundt pan or spray the pan with nonstick cooking spray with flour.
- Whisk together flour, salt, and baking soda in a medium bowl.
- Mash your bananas with a fork.
- With an electric mixer, cream butter and both sugars until light and fluffy. Stir in mashed bananas and vanilla. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Mix in the sour cream and the flour mixture. Beat the mixture until it just comes together.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for about 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Once done, cool cake in pan for 20 minutes, then turn out onto serving platter. Cool compltely before frosting.
- Make the frosting: Mix butter and cream cheese. Mix in powdered sugar, salt and vanilla. Spread over cake. Optional: top with chopped pecans or walnuts.
- Store cake loosely covered in the refrigerator. It tastes best at room temperature. Will keep for up to 3 days.