This quick & easy No Bake Coconut Cream Pie is so light, fluffy, and creamy! It’s also a mile-high! You can prep this easy Coconut Cream Pie in minutes, avoiding long, hot days in the kitchen.
Hello! It’s been a short time. Perhaps the longest break I’ve at any point taken, and spontaneous, as usual.I have a ton to share, so we should hop directly in. This is a No Bake Coconut Cream Pie… with the exception of the covering. I utilized a locally acquired cake covering that required prepared, and I heated it (guidelines remembered for formula card beneath!). Be that as it may, to make this simple Coconut Cream Pie a ‘no heat’ completely, at that point simply get a pre-arranged pie shell. Straightforward as that.
This No Bake Coconut Cream Pie is a pudding pie actually. It simply doesn’t pose a flavor like a pudding pie however. I love pudding pies, don’t misunderstand me, however this preferences a lot fancier and more lavish than a simple pudding pie.It just requires a couple of fixings, and requires around 5 minutes to prepare. Its effect is sooo substantially more than a fundamental, simple, prepared in-minutes pudding pie.
The surface of this simple Coconut Cream Pie is so light, cushy, and smooth, and a piece mousse-y. I utilized coconut cream pudding blend, not vanilla pudding blend, and that assists with enhancing the coconut in this current pie.It’s likewise a mile-high. I love a truly tall pie, and this conveys.
At the point when my S.O. attempted it, he said: “Amazing, this is no doubt the best Coconut Cream Pie I’ve at any point had.” I have no clue about the number of Coconut Cream Pies he’s attempted in the course of his life however. All things considered, on the off potential for success that it had out as the BEST one he’s consistently had, it must be acceptable. I venerated it myself.I’ve made a Chocolate Coconut Cream Pudding Pie previously, yet the chocolate made that pretty unique, and he’s attempted this Millionaire Pie (Piña Colada Pie), which has a ton of coconut in it, so that is a couple, in any event. His mom makes a beautiful mean Coconut Cream Pie, yet definitely, I don’t realize that he’s an outright master.
This quick & easy No Bake Coconut Cream Pie is so light, fluffy, and creamy! It’s also a mile-high! You can prep it in minutes, avoiding long, hot days in the kitchen.
- 1 9-inch prepared refrigerated pie crust or your favorite pie crust recipe
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup cold milk
- 2 – 3.4 oz. boxes instant coconut cream or vanilla pudding mix MUST be instant pudding!
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sweetened coconut
- 8 oz. container Cool Whip or whipped topping thawed
- 1 cup toasted coconut optional garnish.
- Arrange pie crust in a 9-inch deep dish pie plate, and crimp or scallop the edges.
- Line the pie crust with foil or parchment paper, and fill with pie weights or dried beans.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 10-12 minutes, or until edges are browned.
- Remove from heat, carefully remove parchment and pie weights, and cool completely.
- Meanwhile, prepare filling.
- In a large bowl, whisk together sweetened condensed milk, milk, pudding mix, and coconut.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into prepared pie crust. The pie crust will be VERY full, but it will all fit if you just keep building it up in the center. Careful not to let the filling seep over the edges of the crust.
- Refrigerate til set, at least 2 hours.
- If desired, garnish with additional whipped cream and toasted coconut. Cut and serve.