Hot, caramelized cauliflower, jammy grapes, and tart yogurt sauce make this side dish a star.
There’s not at all like a nor’easter to thump down a couple of trees, cut your force, and take your wifi to cause you to acknowledge how profoundly attached to innovation you are. We lost control throughout the end of the week and just had wifi and link reestablished today. Regularly without it took a little piece of my youngster’s spirit (and alright, mine as well truth be told).
While he missed Fortnite, I missed the vast majority of the Oscars and needed to force myself on a companion to watch the Bachelor season finale. No, this was not a pleased second, but rather I was unable to miss the “most stunning finale ever!” As much as I love television, I persuaded myself that it wasn’t important to my endurance. I thought it was “an ideal to have”, that I’d be similarly as glad perusing or cooking or whatever-ing. All things considered, following five days of mainstream society withdrawal (accentuated with some time getting up to speed at companions’ homes) I certainly began to jerk.
As though missing the second 50% of the Oscars (the lone half worth watching) wasn’t adequately terrible, The Walking Dead got back from its colder time of year break, Survivor returned, and obviously Bravo continued broadcasting shows without even batting an eye to the way that I was unable to watch. Harumph.
Be that as it may, fortunately everything is ready for action again and just in time. Nor’easter part deux has slipped and we’re right now being covered under a substantial, wet snow. School is shut, the streets are untidy, and we are on lock down. Fingers crossed that the force stays on this time since I’m almost certain I would require a tank of Calgon and heap of antidepressants to overcome another tempest without warmth, light and indeed, television.
- 1 head of cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 lb seedless red grapes
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp fresh mint, minced + 1 tsp fresh mint, minced for garnish
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tsp fresh mint, minced
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- dash of freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees and line a sheet pan with parchment.
- Place the cauliflower florets and grapes in a large bowl. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, seasonings and mint.
- Pour the olive oil mixture over the cauliflower and grapes and toss well to coat. Spread on the prepared sheet pan and roast in the oven for 25 – 30 mins until browned and the grapes have burst.
- Whisk all of the ingredients together until smooth.
- Drizzle the roasted cauliflower and grapes with the yogurt sauce and sprinkle with fresh mint if desired.
Roasted Cauliflower and Grapes with Yogurt Sauce
Calories 253Calories from Fat 171
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 2g13%
Vitamin A 65IU1%
Vitamin C 12.4mg15%