Throw this Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken Chili recipe into your slow cooker in the morning and you’ll have a delicious chili at dinnertime your whole family will love!
You will cherish this simple Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken Chili formula! My family’s most loved smooth chili!I LOVE this formula. Not exclusively is it amazingly simple however it is SOOOOO acceptable! One of my number one suppers to eat, particularly on a chilly evening. Or on the other hand even on a warm one. Doesn’t make any difference, this stuff is acceptable. You can eat it without help from anyone else or with tortilla chips like my family loves. YUM!
At the point when the climate begins to chill off, I love making a tremendous stewing pot loaded with this Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken Chili for supper. It’s one of those dishes that everybody in my family prefers. It’s very a group pleaser! I’ve likewise made this Cream Cheese Chicken Chili for potlucks and stew cook-offs. It’s consistently a hit!Since I have a major family, I like to twofold this formula. It makes the best extras and even freezes well, as well.
You will love this Easy Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken Chili Recipe! It’s my family’s favorite chili!
- 1 15- oz. can black beans
- 1 15.25- oz. can corn undrained
- 1 10- oz. can Rotel tomatoes undrained
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 8- oz package light cream cheese
- 2 chicken breasts
- Drain and rinse the black beans. Place chicken at the bottom of the crock pot, then pour out the whole can of corn (undrained), Rotel tomatoes, and black beans on top of chicken.
- Top with seasonings and ranch dressing mix. Stir together.
- Place cream cheese block on top. Cover with lid and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- After the cooking time is over, take chicken breasts from crock pot and shred and add back to the chili. Stir together and enjoy!