This cinnamon apple cake nearly disappeared the day I made it! It’s perfectly sweet, extremely easy and is the only apple cake recipe that you’ll ever need!
Since apples are accessible all year, what better approach to go through them then in this delectable apple dessert?! This formula has insignificant fixings and requires minutes to plan. It’s really low support and tastes like a dampened apple piece biscuit with a crunchy cinnamon sugar hull! It’s actually a fantastic treat and who would’ve gotten it’s this easy?I used to utilize a blade to quarter and seed apples, however once I got this apple corer (subsidiary connection), I don’t believe I’m returning! It will eliminate your center in a breeze and doesn’t occupy a lot of extra space to put resources into! A lot more apple tidbits to appreciate when you have a simple to utilize instrument!.A better assortment of apples go best with apple cakes. I utilized Gala apples however cortland, fuji, Honeycrisp and mac apples are generally welcome.
This apple cinnamon cake nearly disappeared the day I made it! It’s perfectly sweet, extremely easy and is the only apple cake recipe that you’ll ever need!
Apple Cake Recipe
- 2 apples chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
Cinnamon Sugar Topping:
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp butter melted.
How to make Apple Cinnamon Cake:
- Preheat oven 350°F. Spray and line the bottom of an 8-inch springform pan. Set aside.
- Beat eggs and sugar over high speed for 3 minutes or until pale and thick. Mix in the vanilla, sour cream and oil. Add the dry ingredients and mix for 30 seconds or until just combined.
- Spread half of the mixture into the prepared pan and top with half of the apples. Spread remaining batter over the top and garnish with the reserved apples.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar topping over the top and bake for 65-75 minutes or until done.
- Can use 9×9 pan
- Vegetable oil or soybean oil may be used for canola oil
- Any sweet apples like gala, fuji, Honeycrisp, macintosh or cortland will work.