Moment Pot Rice Pudding is velvety and sweet-smelling, seasoned with cinnamon and nutmeg, prepared in only 30 minutes, because of your pressing factor cooker. This is the best pressing factor cooker rice pudding formula you can get!
Moment Pot Rice Pudding is probably the least demanding approaches to make the most delectable and rich rice pudding you have at any point tasted! Truly, this rice pudding rocks my reality! It helps me to remember a ton of my adolescence and of the unending, fun summers go through with my grandparents.
I was constantly eager to eat some tacky and smooth rice pudding. As a self-declared milk hater (I know, strange) I really love rice pudding, its the embodiment of solace food! I would cheerfully eat it under a sweeping rewatching my #1 films.
Why make rice pudding in the moment pot?
The Instant Pot Rice Pudding is so natural to make, that now I might be in a difficult situation and make it a couple of times each week. Truly, in a short time you are compensated with rice pudding with wonderful surface, sweet and fragrant from the cinnamon and nutmeg.
I love mine presented with an additional sprinkle of cinnamon and a little earthy colored sugar on top. At the point when that sugar dissolves, mmm OMG, my taste buds detonate! Help yourself out and make this!
- 2 cups whole milk*
- 1¼ cups water
- 1 cup long-grained rice, (Basmati or short grain white rice will also work)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg (freshly grated)
- 1 can (14oz) sweetened condensed milk
- pinch of salt
- Rinse rice well, using a fine mesh colander and let it drain well.
- Add milk, water, a pinch of salt, cinnamon and nutmeg to the Instant Pot.
- Add rice to the Instant Pot and stir to combine.
- Put the lid on, seal and make sure to close the vent.
- Pressure cook for 10 minutes.
- Once done, do a 10 Minutes Natural Pressure Release.
- After 10 minutes, press Cancel to turn off the Instant Pot and open the vent to release the remaining pressure.
- When depressurized, open the lid and add the Sweetened Condensed milk and vanilla extract.
- Stir well until fully combined and creamy.
- Serve and enjoy!
- *Full fat coconut milk works great too, I also tried it with soy milk and it turned out good.
Serving: 0g | Calories: 249kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 59mg | Potassium: 214mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 200IU | Calcium: 156mg | Iron: 0.4mg