Cheesecake Factory Original Cheesecake Copycat Recipe can without much of a stretch be made at home whenever you hunger for it. This is an extravagant and rich cheesecake with a graham outside and acrid cream besting. Additionally, watch the short video instructional exercise and perceive how delightful this treat is!
Cheesecake Factory Original Cheesecake Copycat Recipe is made with simply a modest bunch of fixings. It utilizes a simple strategy that will bring about perhaps the most delectable hand crafted pastries you have at any point had. I love this formula since it isn’t excessively sweet.
You can taste the cheesecake wonder that is up front here however not over-fueled by some other flavors. The cheesecake lays on a rich graham wafer hull that is made with a blend of nuts for additional flavor and surface.
The Cheesecake Factory Original Cheesecake is finished off with a slim sharp cream layer, that pleasantly balances the pleasantness in it. Likewise, it is light and reviving, yet rich and thick, making it the ideal treat. I love serving this delectable sweet treat with only a tad of whipped cream as an afterthought and some of the time new strawberries for a fly of shading.
In the event that you are a cheesecake fan, you need to attempt this one! We have an incredible rundown of probably the best cheesecakes out there, however this exemplary rendition of it is outstanding amongst other you can get!
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup almonds (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup walnuts (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons white granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 stick unsalted butter (melted)
- 6 packages 8 ounces each full fat cream cheese (room temperature)
- 2 cups white granulated sugar
- 5 large eggs (room temperature)
- 16 ounces full fat sour cream (room temperature)
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups full fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup white granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Adjust the top rack to be positioned in the middle of the oven.
- inely chop the nuts or add the to a food processor.
- Add all the ingredients to a large bowl and stir until well combined.
- Press the mixture into a 10 1/2 inch buttered springform pan. Using a measuring cup, press the crust and try to line the sides about to the middle of the pan edges, set aside.
- Make sure all the ingredients are at room temperature before your begin.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer or in a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy on medium-low speed.
- Add the sugar a little at a time and continue beating until well combined and creamy.
- Add the eggs one at a time and beat after each addition until well combined.
- Mix cornstarch with flour and add to the batter, whisk until fully combined. Careful not to over-mix.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Add the sour cream and beat well, stopping to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl.
- Pour cheesecake batter into the prepared springform pan.
- Read the post for “water bath” tips if you want to bake the cheesecake using a “water bath”.
- Bake in the preheated oven for one hour and 15 minutes.
- Try not to open the door to the oven. At the 60 minute mark check on the cheesecake if its done. A small area in the center should wobble slightly and the edges should be puffed and light golden brown.
- Turn oven off and prop open oven door and leave the cheesecake to cool in oven for one hour.
- After one hour, remove from oven and place on a cooling rack for about 2 hours, until the cheesecake is cool enough to be transferred to the refrigerator.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together on medium-low speed sour cream and sugar until creamy and fully combined. Taste and add more sugar if needed.
- Spread the topping over the cool cheesecake using an offset spatula.
- Transfer to the refrigerator and chill for 24 hours.
Serving: 0g | Calories: 582kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 155mg | Sodium: 658mg | Potassium: 509mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 48g | Vitamin A: 970IU | Vitamin C: 0.7mg | Calcium: 302mg | Iron: 1.1mg