This Crack Chicken Noodle Soup recipe is literally THE BOMB, Seriously!
Everybody that has attempted it raves about it, It’s unadulterated solace food at it’s best!HIS SOUP TAKES OLD FASHIONED TO A WHOLE OTHER LEVEL OF AWESOME!
IT’S RIDICULOUSLY CREAMY AND PACKED WITH FLAVOR THAT WILL HAVE YOUR TASTE BUDS DANCING! When YOU TRY IT YOU WILL BE OBSESSED!,WITH ROASTED CHICKEN, CHEESE, BACON, YOU JUST CAN’T GO WRONG – IT’S SO DARN GOOD!.THIS SOUP MAKES THE PERFECT FAMILY MEAL THAT THE ENTIRE FAMILY IS SURE TO LOVE!
YOU’LL NEVER WANT PLAIN OLD CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP EVER AGAIN!EVERYONE WILL BE GOING BACK FOR SECONDS!
- 3 cups cooked shredded or chopped chicken breast (You can also use rotisserie chicken)
- 1 (10.5 oz.) can condensed chicken soup
- 6 cups low-sodium chicken stock
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 (1 oz.) packet Ranch dressing mix
- 12 slices of thick cut bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz. Thin Spaghetti or Angel Hair – uncooked.
- Cook the Bacon , drain , cut and crumble- set aside.
- Combine chicken, condensed soup, chicken stock, milk, cream cheese, carrots, celery, ranch dressing mix, and crumbled bacon in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat and bring to a boil.
- Turn down heat to medium-low and simmer for 20 – 25 minutes.
- add noodles and cheese and simmer until noodles are fully cooked.