Moment Pot Cinnamon Apples make for an ideal fall side dish or sweet! Pressing factor cook this fast and straightforward dish for only two minutes to make a simple and scrumptious pastry!
Moment Pot Cinnamon Apples are not difficult to make! Simply set up the apples, put the pieces in the pressing factor cooker, and cook. Surprisingly fast, you will actually want to appreciate this extraordinary sweet!
Others make this dish as a treat, however I likewise appreciate it as a side dish. I like the woody taste and smell that the cinnamon brings.
What’s more, who doesn’t adore apples?! I like how the flavor supplements the organic product, and how delicate it turns out to be once pressure-cooked.
I made this a day or two ago and my child can’t quit discussing it! He demands that I make it again soon. This time, I recorded the entire interaction to impart this simple formula to you.
- 5-6 large granny smith apples (sliced)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (or honey)
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- Peel apples, cut in half, remove the seeds and core. Slice into 1/2 inch pieces and add them to a large bowl. Sprinkle with lemon juice and toss.
- Transfer the sliced apples to the Instant Pot.
- Add the brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and maple syrup. Toss to combine.
- In a small bowl mix the water with the cornstarch until lump-free. Add the mixture to the Instant Pot and stir to combine well.
- Place the lid on, lock and make sure the valve is in the sealing position.
- Press the manual button and set the time to Pressure Cook for 2 minutes.
- Once the Instant Pot has finished pressure cooking, do a Quick Release.
- Once the valve drops, open the Instant Pot, gently stir the apples and serve.
Calories: 273kcal | Carbohydrates: 71g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 14mg | Potassium: 262mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 59g | Vitamin A: 100IU | Vitamin C: 9.5mg | Calcium: 62mg | Iron: 0.6mg