This Red, White, and Blue Cheesecake Salad is the ideal energetic pastry to appreciate for Memorial Day or Independence Day. It is made with new leafy foods very tasty.
Summer sweets may be precarious to pick and satisfy everybody. Yet, this Red White and Blue Cheesecake Salad is destined to be a gigantic hit with everybody.
Most importantly, it is really simple to make and scrumptious. It contains strawberries, berries, and marshmallows. The blend of these fixings alongside cream makes it one compelling dish!
Additionally, it is simply ideal for summer BBQs, potlucks, or picnics. Since this formula is so new and brilliant, it is essentially the best food to oblige the late spring occasions or occasions. Regardless of whether you need something uncommon for the fourth of July, or essentially something invigorating, this treat is certainly a champ!
This is unquestionably not your ordinary heated cheesecake or salad. It requires no preparing or lettuce! The name is determined on account of the utilization of cream cheddar or yogurt, and the manner in which the organic products are combined as one, just as cheesecake pudding blend. This sweet is really smooth, rich, and reveling, which requires no preparing.
- 1 box (3.4 oz. cheesecake pudding mix)
- 12 oz whipped topping
- 18 oz strawberry yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 lb strawberries (sliced)
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Place the whipped topping, pudding mix, vanilla extract, and yogurt into a large bowl. Whisk together until fully combined and smooth. Cover the mixture and refrigerate until for about one hour or until ready to serve.
- Wash and drain the blueberries. Wash, pat dry and slice the strawberries.
- Remove cream mixture from the refrigerator and gently fold in strawberries, blueberries, and mini marshmallows, stir gently to combine.
- Serve immediately.
Calories: 321kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 103mg | Potassium: 361mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 46g | Vitamin A: 105IU | Vitamin C: 49.3mg | Calcium: 147mg | Iron: 0.6mg