Figure out how to make sweet and rich, liquefy in your mouth French Crepes with this simple and straightforward formula! Alongside the perpetual filling decisions, they make early lunch more fun!
Crepes are rich, delightful, adaptable, and a delight to eat! Figuring out how to make crepes is one of the fundamental abilities you will require as a home cook. This was a most loved growing up and now, I am offering to you how to make them. Without a doubt, you love them however much I do!
Figuring out how to make them is so helpful. I just make them whenever I need them. Rather than going out to get a few, I simply appreciate them at home with limitless stuffing, either sweet or flavorful.
They are practically similar to flapjacks, however they are way more slender. The fixings required for both breakfast top choices are practically something similar, just with no raising specialist to keep up the slimness.
They are a slim form of a flapjack that is delighted in either for breakfast or pastry. These began from France and were eaten as a kind of bread. When serving them, it is it is possible that you crease them or use them as a wrap with filling inside.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sugar (optional but recommended)
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 4 tablespoons melted butter + extra for cooking
- In a large mixing bowl stir together the flour and salt, set aside.
- In another medium bowl whisk together the eggs and milk, plus sugar if using. Whisk well.
- Pour the egg mixture into the bowl with the flour mixture, a quarter at a time, whisking together after each addition until smooth.
- Add the melted butter and stir until combined.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place it in the fridge for 1 hour or overnight.
- Place a medium non-stick frying pan or crepe pan over medium heat.
- Using a kitchen brush, brush the pan with melted butter and pour in about a ¼ cup of crepe batter.
- Tip the pan around to spread the batter evenly and cook for about 30 seconds to a minute, or until the top has set, then flip the crepe using a spatula or your hands, and cook for 30 seconds more.
- Serve the crepes filled with Nutella and berries on the side.
Calories: 105kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 99mg | Potassium: 66mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 172IU | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 1mg