Cognac brownies are sweet-smelling with vanilla and smoke notes, loaded down with caramels and finished off with a custom made caramel sauce.
These Cognac Brownies liquefy in you mouth, and your taste buds will be unfathomably glad to encounter every one of the flavors. I made these boozy cognac brownies for my significant other and my dad. These brownies turned out great, exceptionally delicate and gooey, with a conspicuous cognac flavor. I utilized Remy Martin and the inconspicuous vanilla and organic product notes are beyond words!
The Cognac Brownies are stacked with Rollo chocolate caramels. At that point, finished off with liquefied marshmallows and a custom made caramel sauce. Likewise, the natively constructed caramel sauce is such a ton better than locally acquired. Basically, you simply need to attempt it. These Cognac Brownies would be the ideal Father’s Day treat, serve them in bed for breakfast. Since everybody has the right to awaken to chocolate, caramel and traces of cognac. Moreover, I can guarantee you that this will place the man in your life in a generally excellent disposition for the remainder of the day.
Totally! These brownies freeze well. In the first place, cool the brownies totally and completely enclose it by saran wrap, firmly. From that point forward, enclose by aluminum foil. Freeze for up to 2-multi month. Thaw out prior to serving.
- 6 tbsps. unsalted butter (melted)
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter (room temperature1 cup all-purpose flour)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup cognac
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup Rollo chocolate caramels
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
Homemade Caramel Sauce:
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 6 tbsps. unsalted butter (at room temperature and cut up into pieces)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8×8 baking pan with 1 tbsp. of butter.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, whisk together melted butter and sugar until smooth, add the cognac and continue whisking on medium. Whisk in each egg one at a time on low speed and whisk until well combined.
- Using a large rubber spatula, gently stir in flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Fold in Rollo chocolate caramels. Spread batter into the baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes until set. 15 minutes into baking, remove dish from the oven and top with mini marshmallows, continue to bake until batter is settled.
- Remove and let cool completely.
- In the meantime work on the caramel sauce.
- In a medium sauce pan over medium heat melt sugar until a brownish liquid forms, make sure to stir constantly during this process.
- When sugar has completely melted, add the butter and stir until well combined.
- Carefully while still stirring add the heavy cream, once all the cream has been added let the mixture boil without stirring for one minute.
- Remove from heat, stir in salt, transfer to a mason jar (or any other container) and let it cool.
Calories: 378kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 75mg | Sodium: 440mg | Potassium: 71mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 46g | Vitamin A: 545IU | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 0.6mg