This sweet cream cheese bread compliments the tart cranberries it’s loaded with resulting in an amazing Cream Cheese Cranberry Bread! If you are looking for a new quick bread recipe that is perfect for the fall and Thanksgiving you have found it. It’s so amazingly soft and tender, plus quick and easy to make. I love a big slice with butter and a mug of coffee or for a quick snack in the afternoon!
Cranberries. Love them or disdain them? I’m somewhat love them one time, take a break. I love this Crock Pot Cranberry Pork Loin on account of the exquisite flavors that don’t over force and afterward we have this each mainstream Cranberry Cream Cheese Dip that is HOT on Pinterest at the present time! Also, we should get genuine, we are never going to turn down certain treats.
For what reason don’t we turn down treats? Since they improve everything. For instance when you are going through a funk like me at this moment. It’s awful. Genuine bad.I couldn’t say whether I’m pushed, exhausted, for sure, yet I simply can not discover my notch. Perhaps it’s simply a genuine instance of PMS? Flawless woman things like that rock isn’t that right? I’m feeling drained, testy and unmotivated to do basically anything and I’m trusting it changes genuine quick like.It doesn’t help winter is coming since that consistently makes things dull and bleak as I would see it!
So what do you do when you get in these funks? We as a whole have them.I’m imagining a spa day with perhaps the best sweetheart, lunch out, confessing all house and a full ledger. Alright, perhaps that last part was a tiny bit of spot to confident! It would be decent however wouldn’t it? It would ease a ton of the pressing factors we as a whole face in our lives. I could absolutely make the spa and lunch day occur however wouldn’t I be able to?
This sweet cream cheese bread compliments the tart cranberries it’s loading with resulting in an amazing Cream Cheese Cranberry Bread! If you are looking for a new quick bread recipe that is perfect for the fall and Thanksgiving you have found it. It’s so amazingly soft and tender, plus quick and easy to make. I love a big slice with butter and a mug of coffee or for a quick snack in the afternoon!
- 1 c. butter softened
- 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 c. cranberries fresh or frozen
- 1/2 c. chopped pecans optional.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl cream together butter, cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- In another bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt. Slowly mix into wet batter until combined. Fold in cranberries and nuts.
- Pour into two greased 9 in. x 5 in. loaf pans. Bake at 350 degrees for 45-60 minutes if using two loaf pans. You can also use 4 mini loaf pans for 40 minutes.
- *THIS RECIPE USED TO HAVE YOU USE ONE LOAF PAN AND BAKE IT FOR 90 MINUTES. AFTER MANY COMPLAINTS WE ADJUSTED THE RECIPE TO TWO LOAF PANS. WE HAVE HAD SUCCESS WITH ONE LOAF PAN, BUT WE FOUND THE MOST FOOL-PROOF WAY IS TO USE TWO LOAF PANS.*
There are many comments about this not baking through etc. I have retested the recipe and it will bake through in one 9×5 loaf pan, but you can also use two if you’d like. Adjust baking time to about 50-60 minutes. It also works great in four mini loaf pans!