Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts are thrown in olive oil, lemon zing, parmesan morsels, and flavors prior to getting broiled to fresh, messy, delicate flawlessness!
Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts are probably the most delectable approaches to appreciate these vegetables! Firm and crusted in spiced parmesan scraps, these scaled down simmered veggies are a breathtaking hors d’oeuvre or side dish.
Our unique simmered Brussels sprouts formula was an enormous hit. Numerous clients requested that we make the Air Fryer rendition of it. Also, the outcomes were similarly pretty much as tasty and firm as the broiler cooked one.
This is a very simple and solid dish to make for the entire family to appreciate. Likewise, it advantageous and very flavorful! At the point when cooked thusly, their inner parts become delicate while their exterior fresh flawlessly. In the event that you’ve never delighted in Brussel sprouts, you’re going to turn into a major fan!
The charming, small cabbage clones are entirely of similar group of vegetables. They taste practically the same, with the exception of the fledglings are somewhat more severe.
They’re inconceivably solid, also. For instance, they give huge loads of fiber, cell reinforcements, and Omega-3, or more heaps of nutrients and minerals. Likewise, these veggies have additionally been found to help control glucose levels, decrease irritation, and empower clear skin.
- 1 pound Brussel Sprouts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Trim the ends of the Brussel sprouts, remove the outer leaves, and cut the Brussel sprouts in half lengthwise.
- In a large bowl combine the Brussel sprouts with the rest of the ingredients, except panko and parmesan, stir until thoroughly incorporated.
- Transfer the Brussel sprouts to the air fryer’s basket and cook for 6 minutes at 400 degrees F.
- When time is up, open the air fryer, add the parmesan cheese and pork panko crumbs and stir to combine.
- Arrange in one layer and air fry for an additional 6 to 8 minutes, or until crisp-tender.
- Serve garnished with a bit more shredded parmesan and freshly chopped parsley.
Calories: 166kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 330mg | Potassium: 474mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 928IU | Vitamin C: 97mg | Calcium: 151mg | Iron: 2mg