These Sausage Broccoli Cheddar Foil Packs have just three ingredients, are under 7 net carbs and ready in about 20 minutes! This is a simple foil pack recipe perfect for the grill or oven!
You folks! This has been our new go to formula the recent weeks! We as of now make and love simple foil pack plans, this one is , however this may be another victor! You won’t accept how simple this is!These Sausage Broccoli Cheddar Foil Packs are ideal for summer since you can toss them on the barbecue, cook over a pit fire or pop them in the stove! They are a unimaginably straightforward yet fulfilling dinner that makes certain to satisfy everybody!
Short answer, no! The foil packs give you completely delicate, steamed broccoli, however you can likewise put these fixings on a preparing sheet for firm broiled broccoli instead.If utilizing the sheet container strategy, I suggest holding up until the most recent 6 minutes of cooking to add the cheddar so that it’s pleasantly liquefied, not overcooked.
Each foil pack is one serving. It incorporates 2 cups of slashed broccoli florets, 1 cup of wiener and 1/4 cup of destroyed cheddar. Each serving is simply 6.6 net carbs, which fits well inside a low carb or keto diet. My freshest fixation is this . On the off chance that you have been following extremely long you realize the amount I love a decent one dish formula! This dish has exceptionally fundamental fixings including chicken, asparagus and a velvety parmesan sauce. Best of all, this formula has under 3 net carbs per serving. So you can appreciate some extra on the off chance that you need!
- 8 cups broccoli florets
- 1 (14 ounce) package Johnsonville Andouille Smoked Sausage
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
Amount Per Foil Pack
- 2 cups broccoli florets, 1 cup chopped sausage, 1/4 cup of cheese, salt and pepper to taste
- Heat gas or charcoal grill to high heat, about 400 degrees.
Cut 4 (12×12-inch) sheets of heavy-duty foil.
- Fill each foil pack with 2 cups broccoli and 1 cup of chopped sausage. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring up 2 sides of foil so edges meet. Seal edges, making tight 1/2-inch fold; fold again, allowing space for heat circulation and expansion.
- Place packs on grill, cook 7 minutes. Flip foil packs and cook 7 more minutes.
- Carefully open packs and sprinkle each pack with 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese. Using tongs tent the foil pack over the foil pack allowing the cheese to melt. Cook 2-3 more minutes and remove from heat.
You can use smoked sausage or Kielbasa if you prefer.