Making your own stir fry sauce is so easy. This recipe is perfect for making delicious oriental inspired dinners at home. This recipe is only 3 ingredients and so much better than any store bought stir fry sauce!
The way in to the best at any point pan fried food is in the sauce recipe.I have attempted perpetual locally acquired sauces, and none of them at any point tasted adequate to get that takeout taste that I was craving.What I found was that those sauces were extremely watered down.
By combining three essential sauce fixings as one, this profoundly thought pan sear sauce was born.All you need for intense flavor is soy sauce, sesame oil, and corn starch.Full sums and guidelines can be found in the formula card, however continue to peruse this post for significant hints and deceives.
Making your own stir fry sauce is so easy! This delicious sauce recipe is just 3 ingredients and comes together in seconds. Perfect for making flavorful stir fries at home.
- 1/3 cup + 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce or tamari
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Add soy sauce, sesame oil, and cornstarch to a mason jar. Screw on the lid and shake to combine
- Be sure to use this stir fry sauce with fresh minced garlic and fresh minced ginger in your stir fry (cooked with your vegetables/protein), as stated in the post. This is what will give it the “wow” factor.
- Once your stir fry is mostly cooked, add the stir fry sauce and heat an additional 3 – 5 minutes, or until sauce thickens. This is important, as the corn starch needs a few minutes to thicken up.
- READ THIS RECIPE NOTE – this is intended to cover around 8 servings of stir fry, served over UNSALTED rice or noodles. Otherwise it will be too salty. It is a highly concentrated sauce. A little goes a long way! If you are making a small stir fry, start by adding a few tablespoons of sauce at a time until desired saltiness.
- To make this recipe gluten free, use gluten free soy sauce or tamari.To see examples of how much food this sauce will cover, check out several of my recipes using this sauce. Cabbage Stir Fry, Stir Fry Vegetables, Ramen Noodle Stir Fry