These Buffalo Cauliflower Wings are the perfect spicy snack for any occasion. Make this easy baked buffalo cauliflower wings recipe as a quick appetizer for your next get together!
These Buffalo Cauliflower Wings are the ideal zesty nibble for game day! Make this simple heated wild ox cauliflower wings formula as a fast canapé for your next social affair. An astonishing Super Bowl food idea!Hi all! Sofi here. It appears to be fitting to compose our yearly game day nibble post this year, since it’s when Sarah and I met last year! Recall Vegan Chili Cheese Dogs? I realize I do… they’re quite remarkable. Also, we’re back with more veggie game day treats this year with this executioner wild ox cauliflower wings formula. It’s really simple to make, a group pleaser, pressed brimming with flavor, and somewhat sound.
Try not to get it contorted. Cauliflower isn’t chicken. Duh. It is insane to say that these vegetarian wild ox wings taste very much like bison chicken wings, yet… .they are quite darn delicious in their own particular manner. What’s more, in case you’re needing that wild ox heat these prepared bison cauliflower wings ought to fulfill the craving.Plus they’re prepared! Which means you can eat like ten and not feel awful about it 🙂
This formula is super handily made veggie lover and additionally gluten free with only a couple basic trades!
This easy buffalo cauliflower wings recipe is the perfect crowd pleasing appetizer to serve up for game day! These baked cauliflower buffalo wings are made with under 10 ingredients and are a great healthy snack!
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup Buffalo Sauce (we used Frank’s!).
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the spices, salt, and the flour. Add the buttermilk and stir until combined. The mixture should be pretty thick!
- Add the cauliflower florets to the bater, coating each piece evenly in the buttermilk mixture. Place the coated cauliflower on the prepare baking pans, leaving room between each piece to the air can circulate around them.
- Bake for 20 minutes and then flip the cauliflower over to it’s other side to get an even bake. Bake for another 20 minutes on the other side!
- While the cauliflower bakes, make the buffalo sauce. Combine the buffalo sauce with the melted butter and whisk to combine.
- When the cauliflower is done, add the florets into the bowl the hot sauce
Tips for the best baked cauliflower buffalo wings:
- If you don’t have buttermilk on hand, make your own with whatever milk you like (planted based or regular milk) by adding 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar or lemon juice to 3/4 cup milk! Let stand for 5 minutes to thicken and then use as directed!
- If you’d like to make these vegan buffalo cauliflower bites, simple swap the buttermilk for plant based buttermilk and the butter for coconut oil or vegan butter!
- If you’d like to make these gluten free, swap out the all purpose flour for gluten free flour!
- Make sure to space out the cauliflower pieces on the parchment paper to make sure they can crispy on all sides!