These air fryer shrimp fajitas are incredible for a speedy and simple weeknight supper, taco night, feast prep, or straightforward solid lunch. They are exceptionally easy to throw together, with insignificant hands on schedule, and are Whole30, paleo, keto/low carb, and sans gluten! The custom made fajita preparing adds the ideal character to the chime peppers, onion and shrimp!
The elements for these air fryer shrimp fajitas are amazingly straightforward, and preparing them is extremely speedy. You’ll initially require fajita preparing, which you can make yourself utilizing this formula. We save it close by in a little container for simple weeknight suppers like this one! You could likewise utilize a locally acquired fajita preparing on the off chance that you have a sans sugar one you like.
You’ll then, at that point, simply need one pound of shrimp, and you can leave the tails on or eliminate them, contingent upon your inclination. Alongside the shrimp, you’ll need one red ringer pepper and one green chime pepper, and a big part of a red onion, all meagerly cut. A big part of a lime and a touch of olive or avocado is expected to cover the shrimp preceding cooking, as well.
Related: Whole30 Sheet Pan Fish Fajitas, 30 Quick and Simple Whole30 Seafood Recipes
The most effective method to Cook
Start by adding every one of the new fixings into a huge blending bowl and afterward adding the fajita preparing, lime squeeze and oil. Utilize a couple of utensils or two forks to throw everything together so the vegetables and shrimp are covered with the fajita preparing. Then, at that point, just add everything to your air fryer bin and cook on 350 degrees for 6-8 minutes, throw, and cook for another 6-8 minutes, contingent upon how fresh you need your vegetables.
Everything seems OK with eating these paleo shrimp fajitas without help from anyone else however in our home we stir it up by including it top of greens with some salsa and guacamole on top to make a shrimp fajita salad. Blending it with meagerly cut jicama to make “tacos” or riced cauliflower is additionally another yummy Whole30 endorsed choice. You can likewise add it to wraps, or over ordinary rice if not keeping it Whole30/low carb!
- 1 pound peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1 green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1.5 tablespoons fajita seasoning
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients and mix well to evenly coat the shrimp and vegetables with the oil, lime juice and the seasoning
- Add the shrimp and vegetables to the air fryer basket and cook on 350 degrees F. for 12-16 minutes, stir/toss halfway through using tongs or a fork
- Remove from basket and enjoy
- You can leave the tails on or remove them before cooking, whatever your personal preference is