This delicious sausage green bean potato casserole is such a delicious side dish recipe perfect anytime of year. It’s actually a complete meal with meat, veggies and potatoes all in one dish. So scrumptious and seasoned perfectly.
With special times of year close to the corner, this is the ideal dish to add to the menu for Thanksgiving or Christmas supper. We have a green bean side dish with our vacation feast and this is a generous side dish that will go with the turkey, ham and prime rib perfectly.Sausage kielbasa is heavenly and, when combined up with child flavor potatoes and green beans, has consistently been a top pick at our home. Utilizing new green beans is ideal, however utilizing frozen green beans or canned green beans when absolutely necessary functions admirably as well. What’s more, in the event that you can’t discover the child flavors, you can utilize little red potatoes.Yes! This can be made in a sluggish cooker. In the first place, cook the frankfurter, alongside the onions and garlic. While the frankfurter is cooking, add potatoes, that have been thrown in vegetable or olive oil, alongside the flavors, to the pot. Then, add green beans and afterward add the frankfurter blend. Give it a fast mix. Turn slow cooker to high, cover and cook for 4 hours. Very simple and will save time while setting up the remainder of the occasion feast.
This is an extremely delicious, hearty, and flavorful casserole recipe loaded with kielbasa sausage, tender baby creamer potatoes, green beans and seasoned perfectly, then it’s baked. A family favorite weeknight dinner recipe and one that everyone loves and enjoys!
- 1½ lbs sausage kielbasa or smoke sausage, sliced ¼” thick
- 2 lbs baby creamer potatoes, washed, sliced in half
- 2 15 oz cans green beans, drained
- ⅛ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 cup onions, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Slap Ya Mama® seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp pepper
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup water
- Preheat oven to 400° and spray a 9×13 baking dish with a non stick spray.
- Wash creamer potatoes, cut in half and add to a sealable gallon size baggie.
- Add oil, seasonings, pepper and red pepper flakes to baggie. Shake to coat.
- In a large frying pan, add sausage and water and cook over medium high heat until sausages have browned and most of water has evaporated.
- Remove sausage from pan and when cool enough add to baggie.
- Melt butter in frying pan and add onions and garlic, cook until onions are translucent.
- Let cool for a few minutes and then when cool enough, add to baggie and shake to mix.
- Lastly, add green beans to baggie, shake to mix and then empty contents into prepared baking dish.
- Cover with foil and place in the oven. Bake for 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Carefully remove from oven and enjoy!