Air Fryer Grilled Cheese is a simple recipe that even the kids can make. Perfectly toasted bread with melted cheese, a classic sandwich that can be paired with many different side dishes for a delicious meal.
We love serving this air fryer sandwich with Air Fryer French Fries or Air Fryer Tator Tots for a great family supper. My air fryer has been staying at work past 40 hours of late. There are so many things you can without much of a stretch make in it and the best part is that even my children can utilize it to cook. I like that they don’t need to turn on the gas oven, they simply add food to the fryer crate and go.
Subsequent to making these barbecued cheddar noticeable all around fryer, I don’t figure I will be returning to the skillet.
Why these sandwiches are scrumptious
Disregard the skillet, the bread get perfectly hot noticeable all around fryer.
A fast and fulfilling bite or supper.
- I have discovered that there are two various types of individuals, the people who make barbecued cheddar with spread and those that make it with mayonnaise. I’m as yet not certain what direction I favor so this formula incorporates both in the fixing list.
- Bread – Use your cherished like sandwich bread, french bread or sourdough.
- Cheddar – For this formula I utilized one cut cheddar and one cut Havarti. Probably the best cheeses to utilize are ones that dissolve well like Provolone, Mozzarella, Swiss and American. Go ahead and likewise utilize your cherished destroyed cheddar.
- Spread OR Mayonnaise – They are both so acceptable, you can’t turn out badly.
- The most effective method to make air fryer barbecued cheddar
- Look to base for full printable formula, fixings and video.
- Spread: Spread one side of each slice of bread with either relaxed margarine or mayonnaise.
- Fabricate: Place bread spread side down in the fryer container. Top with cheddar and afterward top with one more slice of bread, spread side up.
- Cook: Air fryer on 370 degrees F for 4 minutes, flip the sandwiches over and cook at 370 degrees for an additional 4 minutes.
- I did not preheat my air fryer for this recipe but if you machine requires it, preheat for 3-5 minutes.
- Be sure not to overcrowd the basket. Two sandwiches should be able to fit depending on the bread size.
- If the bread you are using is thin, you might want to insert a toothpick in the center of the sandwich to prevent the bread from coming off while cooking. Air fryers cook by circulating hot air and if the bread is light and then it could possibly blow off.
These easy air fryer grilled cheese sandwiches come out delicious every time.
- 4 pieces sandwich bread
- 4 slices cheese I used 2 cheddar and 2 Havarti
- 3 tablespoons butter could also use mayonnaise
- Spread butter or mayonnaise on one side of each piece of bread.
- Lay a piece of bread, spread side down, in air fryer basket. Top with 2 slices of cheese and place another piece of bread, spread side up, on top of cheese.
- Cook sandwiches at 370 degrees F for 4 minutes, flip the sandwiches over and cook at 370 degrees for another 4 minutes or until desired toast.