These garlicky, spice and mustard broiled potatoes are heated to firm flawlessness. This Whole30 and paleo side dish requires only minutes to put together for a simple weeknight supper and are adequately delectable to be a group pleaser at any occasion dinner. The potato side dish requires just a modest bunch of straightforward fixings, 30 minutes in the broiler and warms extraordinary for extras or breakfast.
Potatoes are without a doubt one of my cherished food sources. There’s no sort of potato I don’t care for. Nonetheless, cooked potatoes that are completely fresh outwardly and delicate within that have been heated with the best mix of spread and spices will consistently be a go-to. Add a touch of mustard in with the general mish-mash and you can’t turn out badly.
These broiled potatoes are thrown in a fast custom made blend produced using ghee, garlic, mustard and spices. The mustard I like to use for broiled potatoes is a grainy assortment, my most loved being the stone ground mustard from Thrive Market is my top choice. It’s thick and stout and under $2
These Whole30 mustard broiled potatoes take all of 5 minutes to whip together, beginning first by joining the ghee and mustard blend. The ghee here doesn’t need to be totally dissolved, yet you do need it to be delicate. If your ghee is at room temperature it ought to be delicate enough without being strong and that will do fine and dandy. In case it is strong, you’ll need to microwave it for a couple of moments to make it simpler to both blend in with different fixings and furthermore to cover the potatoes.
The ghee I utilize and favor is likewise from Thrive Market. It’s the least expensive per ounce I’ve found and an extraordinary quality. Nonetheless, you can likewise find it at Target, Whole Foods, Walmart, Trader Joe’s, and most supermarkets, or on Amazon. Significantly more financially savvy is making your own ghee (look at my simple sluggish cooker ghee formula).
- 1–1.5 lbs small potatoes (fingerling, golden, cut length wise peeled or unpeeled
- 3 tbsp ghee
- 2 tbsp stone ground mustard (the grainy variety)
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1.5 tbsp fresh minced rosemary or 2 tsp dried rosemary
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/8 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. and spray a baking sheet with oil or line with parchment paper
- Stir ghee, mustard, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper together to combine in a bowl
- Add potatoes and stir to coat evenly with the mustard mixture
- Arrange coated potatoes on the baking sheet, cut side down and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip and place back in oven for an additional 15 minutes until the potatoes are tender and slightly crispy