This is a recipe for easy air fryer stuffed mushrooms filled with cream cheese, sour cream, garlic, and topped with cheddar and chives. They’re great as an appetizer or a side dish!
Initially, I had wanted to cook stuffed mushrooms in the broiler as I’ve generally done before.
Be that as it may, I chose to check the air fryer out in light of the fact that I had been pondering, “Would you be able to air fry stuffed mushrooms?”I previously had hamburger simmering in the broiler so this was the ideal chance to utilize the air fryer.
The greatest aspect of air fricasseeing is it requires no preheating!
Elements FOR AIR FRYER STUFFED MUSHROOMS
- Entire White Button Mushrooms
- Cream Cheese
- Sharp Cream
- Destroyed Cheddar Cheese
- Garlic Powder
In case you are wanting to cook them immediately, flushing them under tepid water is extraordinary for cleaning them. Be that as it may, if you don’t anticipate cooking them immediately they will become vile subsequent to being flushed with water.Unfortunately, air fryer bushels don’t endure spray shower. It makes the bushel strip.
How would you get the food to quit staying? Utilize a non-spray splash jug of olive oil or canola oil, or you can rub coconut oil straightforwardly on the basket.Cook them until you notice the mushrooms have relaxed and the cheddar is completely melted.If you end up having extras, store them in a hermetically sealed holder for 3-4 days.
Be cautious, they go fast!
Easy air fryer stuffed mushrooms filled with cream cheese, sour cream, garlic, and topped with cheddar and chives. They’re great as an appetizer or a side dish!
- 16 oz Whole White Button Mushrooms
- 6 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 3 tbsp Sour Cream
- ¼ cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- Dash of Pepper
- Chopped Chives, for topping
- Oil Spray
- Use a damp paper towel to remove any debris/dirt from the mushrooms (they can become slimy if rinsed underwater.) Pop or cut stems off of the mushroom caps.
- Mix together cream cheese, sour cream, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Spoon mixture into the “well” of each mushroom cap. Top each with shredded cheddar cheese and chives. Tip: I’ve found the easiest way is by placing the cheese in a shallow dish and pressing each mushroom cap into the cheese to stick.
- Spray the basket in air fryer with oil spray to prevent sticking. Place a single layer of mushrooms in the basket. Set the temperature to 370 degrees and cook for 8-10 minutes. Allow to cool slightly before serving.