This highly addictive vegan air fryer broccoli is just that. Highly addictive! This side dish comes together in less than 2 minutes and is cooked to perfection in your Air Fryer in 5 minutes!
You must entrust me and stick with me for this Highly Addictive Vegan Air Fryer Broccoli in case you are not somebody that knows about all the veggie lover food varieties. Trust me – it will be worth it.I am not vegetarian and my storage space has dietary yeast in it. I know – most exceedingly awful name ever!Ignore the name, and once more, believe me!
Dietary yeast is utilized in numerous vegetarian “cheddar” dishes. It is profoundly supplement thick with B nutrients, however I don’t eat this is a direct result of that – the character when cooked with broccoli is UNREAL.
While, I love cheddar (hi, have you seen the Breakfast Bentos I have been eating for MONTHS?!), I am not supplanting all of the cheddar in my existence with this veggie lover elective, I anyway am at no point ever making broccoli again without it!The flavor, the surface. Every last bit OF IT.
I figure I didn’t cherish for broccoli for such a long time since I don’t adore the surface from steaming it, however amazing, the Air Fryer was broccoli distinct advantage for me.The surface isn’t really firm… dislike limp steamed broccoli. It is basically impossible to clarify it, you simply need to make this and eat it each and every day for a long time as I did!
- 4 cups broccoli florets fresh
- 2 Tablespoons oil I use coconut oil or olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon nutritional yeast
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Gently mix all ingredients in a bowl. You might be concerned that there is too much oil. Most of it will drip down through the holes in your fyer tray so they won’t be over soaked, don’t worry.
- Place the contents into the air fyer tray.
- Air Fry at 370F for 5 minutes.
- If you want to do more than this, you will have to do multiple batches. You want as much of a single layer as you can get, for even cooking.
Calories: 176kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 14g | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 3g
So, run now to the grocery store and stock up on broccoli, you will need to! I bet even your kids will eat this… just don’t tell them about the nutritional yeast!