Whole30 moment pot pineapple ginger destroyed chicken is a fast and simple feast you can make any evening of the week in less than 30 minutes. This tasty and family agreeable formula is Paleo, without gluten, and just so ends up tasting far superior the following day as extras or deliberately supper prepared!
It knocks my socks off that a Paleo and Whole30 formula this great can be made with such basic fixings, it sort of makes you can’t help thinking about why I haven’t been making this well before now! In case you’re not new to practicing good eating habits it’s logical your kitchen most likely has over portion of what this destroyed chicken calls for. My kitchen never appears to come up short on minced garlic and ginger, coconut aminos, arrowroot flour, or nectar (dates, for Whole30!).
When I knew the course I needed to take making right now pot formula getting the boneless chicken bosoms, pineapple canned lumps, green onion couldn’t have been simpler in light of the fact that these fixings would all be able to be found at significant food merchants like Target and Walmart, even online with Amazon or at a markdown through Thrive Market.
I love a dump and leave formula! Put every one of the fixings into the moment pot and mix to combine everything as one. Return 10 minutes and delivery the top on tastiness. With plans like this present there’s consistently the choice to add arrowroot flour to thicken up the fluid to make a thicker sauce. Albeit the destroyed chicken alone has such a lot of flavor here!
Go ahead and utilize new pineapple rather than canned. Additionally to keep it Whole30, use dates instead of nectar. Do this by mixing pitted dates with 3 tbsp of exceptionally high temp water to make a glue to use all things considered.
- 1.5 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts, or chicken thighs
- 1 cup pineapple canned chunks
- 1/3 cup coconut aminos
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice from can
- 1/4 cup water
- 6 green onions, roughly chopped
- 1.5 tbsp minced ginger
- 1/2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp honey (substitute 3 medjool dates, pitted and blended for Whole30)
- Optional: 2 tsp arrowroot flour dissolved in 1 tbsp water to thicken
- Add all of the ingredients into the instant pot and stir to incorporate the ingredients together a bit.
- Close the lid, put the valve to sealing and set the instant pot to cook on high pressure for 10 minutes.
- Once it’s finished, do a quick release and remove the chicken, placing on a cutting board.
- Add in the arrowroot water mixture and set the instant pot to “sauté” if a thicker sauce is desired. Stir to mix in the arrowroot and let the sauce come to a simmer to thicken.
- While it’s thickening, shred the chicken using two forks and add the shredded chicken back into the instant pot.
- Press “cancel” once it’s thickened, and serve. Garnish with sesame seeds, chopped green onions, or cilantro. Serve in lettuce taco cups, on salads, lettuce wraps or stir frys.
- Fresh pineapple can be used in place of canned
- To use dates in place of honey, blend the pitted dates with 3 tbsp very hot water to make a paste, and use that instead