This iced Antioxidant Rich Blueberry GREEN TEA EXTRACT is really a light and refreshing detox drink recipe that’s packed with antioxidants that’ll give your disease fighting capability a good boost.
If you value blueberries, you’re likely to love this Antioxidant Rich Blueberry GREEN TEA EXTRACT! This tea is infused with blueberries, sweetened having a wee little bit of honey and contains a deliciously light taste that sort of screams of summer! Even though it could be the dead of winter. In addition, it includes a host of nutritional perks worth your attention.
Of course it is possible to sip with this detox drink while still warm, but I favor to drink it as a blueberry iced green tea extract. It’s so tasty, refreshing and ideal for warmer months. As well as the nutritional benefits certainly are a great bonus!
- 6 cups water
- 4 green tea extract bags (I take advantage of Stash brand)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup clover honey (based on how sweet you prefer your tea)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ice, lemon slices, and fresh mint leaves for garnish
- Bring the water almost to some boil in a big pot, then switch off heat.
- Add the green tea extract bags to pot and cover with lid. Let tea bags steep for three minutes.
- Remove tea bags.
- Pour the tea right into a blender. Add the blueberries and blend for a couple seconds.
- Pour the tea by way of a strainer right into a large pitcher. Work with a silicone spatula to push the mashed berries contrary to the strainer to obtain all the juice.
- Stir within the honey until dissolved.
- Stir within the lemon juice.
- Chill within the refrigerator before serving.
- Serve in tall glass over ice.
- Garnish with lemon slices and mint leaves.