Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken, filled with all the flavors of the restaurant classic, but with a luxurious non dairy cream sauce. This Whole30 Tuscan Chicken is easy to make, and perfect for a family meal. Serve this Whole30 chicken dish over cauliflower rice or zoodles for a healthy, protein rich dinner.
When you attempt this simple chicken formula, you’ll keep the fixings available! Chicken bosoms are cooked, and afterward washed in a sumptuous non dairy cream sauce, interspersed with Italian spices, sun dried tomatoes, and spinach.
On the off chance that you or your relatives are touchy to dairy, this variant is for you.I made a Whole30 affirmed adaptation utilizing almond milk and coconut milk to impersonate the rich smoothness of the first. Not a hint of dairy or cheddar needed!.If you’re requiring a too quick, rich Instant Pot Chicken Thigh formula that is still Whole30 affirmed, look at this one!
In the course of recent months, I have put forth an attempt to eat lower carb dinners. I intend to share on this subject later, yet while doing this, I associated with a great deal of you who have gotten some information about eating along these lines, however trying not to prepare a different dinner for your families.
An Olive Garden classic recipe, remade dairy free and Whole30 approved. This version is rich and super creamy, and punctuated with sun dried tomatoes, lots of herbs, and a bit of lemon.
- 4 chicken breasts about 2 pounds
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
Creamy Garlic Sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion diced
- 4 cloves garlic thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste.
- Over medium high heat, add olive oil to a skillet.
- Add chicken, and season with salt and pepper.
- Brown chicken on both sides, and then cover the pan and allow to cook through, about 15 minutes.
- Remove chicken from skillet.
- Add olive oil, and reduce heat to medium.
- Add garlic and onions, and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add sun dried tomatoes to the skillet, and season with salt, pepper, and Italian herbs.
- Once the garlic and onions are fragrant, add chicken broth, and allow to reduce until nearly all liquid is gone.
- Add almond milk and coconut milk, and bring to a low simmer. Add lemon juice, and season sauce with salt and pepper to taste.
- Return chicken to pan, and allow the chicken to simmer with the sauce for about 5 minutes, until the sauce slightly thickens.
- Serve the chicken with cream sauce spooned over the top.