Strawberry Lemonade Margarita can be an easy and crowd pleasing drink! It’s ready in minutes by using frozen lemonade even frozen strawberries in the event that you desire. Get this to Lemonade Margarita for the summertime parties!
I hope many people are having a great time kicking off summer vacation!! Guess what happens would ensure it is even better…..this Strawberry Lemonade Margarita!! It’s an ideal summertime drink. It’s cool, refreshing, and ideal for a crowd. Oh, and it’s also a breeze to create because I’m using frozen lemonade. Heck, you can also use frozen strawberries and get this to easy summer drink that’s packed with strawberry and lemonade flavors in a minute!
Since we aren’t drinking it straight you don’t need to reach for probably the most expensive (top shelf) tequila. But with that said don’t utilize the cheapest you’ll find either. I love a middle ground. Work with a Reposado or Gold (that is what I found in this recipe) tequila. Smooth enough to become mixed in having a fruity drink.
Keyword: Beverage, Drinks, Lemonade, Margarita, Strawberry
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 8 servings
Author: Malinda Linnebur
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, stems removed
- 1 (12 oz) can frozen lemonade, thawed
- 1 cup water
- 1-1 1/2 cups Tequila
- 1/2-3/4 cup Triple Sec
- Juice of just one 1 lime
- coarse salt for salting glasses and further limes
- In a big blender combine the strawberries, lemonade, and water. Process until smooth. Pour right into a large pitcher and stir in Tequila, Triple Sec, and lime juice.
- Utilizing a lime wedge moisten the rim of the glass and dip into salt. Fill glass with desired level of ice and fill with strawberry lemonade margarita.