Frosty Orange Margaritas – A sweet change around traditional margaritas! These orange margaritas are super fast and simple to create, perfectly sweet with fresh orange juice, and amazingly refreshing.
Because I reach control the amount of frozen for these babies – I love to call them “FROSTY” margaritas.
I use sufficient ice that it offers me a nicely chilled beverage, nonetheless it isn’t ridiculously icy and thick.
If you want your margaritas really frozen, just pop more ice in!
These may also easily be stirred or shaken together and served over ice, if that’s yo thang.
Prep Time : 10 mins
Total Time : 10 mins
Servings : 2 Cocktails
- 4 Ounces Tequila, Around three shots
- 3 Ounces Triple Sec, or other orange liqueur About two shots
- 1 1/2 Cups Fresh Orange Juice
- 1/4 Cup Lime Juice
- 2-3 Cups Ice
- Coarse salt or sugar for rim of glass, Optional
- Combine all ingredients, aside from salt/sugar inside a blender and process until ice is totally crushed and smooth.
- Serve in salt or sugar rimmed glasses with extra lime and orange slices if desired.