Tender Cilantro Lime Chicken made with a quick marinade then grilled to lock in all the flavors. This paleo chicken recipe is topped with a fresh zesty Avocado Salsa – a healthy, easy, 30 minute meal you’ll love.
Now is the ideal time. This Cilantro Lime Chicken formula has been on my site now for more than 3 years. It needed a frantic facelift to be lighter and more splendid! In any case, really that is the thing that this formula poses a flavor like as well. New and light with a fly of flavor in your mouth.There’s an explanation it has more than 771,000 pins on Pinterest you all! This is on the grounds that the formula is that astounding!
Agreeing the FDA poultry should arrive at 165°F to be considered “done” or completely cooked. Poultry is one of only a handful few proteins that should be cooked completely through to dodge salmonella. I prescribe utilizing a meat thermometer to check doneness, eliminate chicken from the flame broil when it arrives at 165°F. They will be entirely cooked through and still delicious and delicate!
This Cilantro Lime Chicken is marinated with new lively lime juice, natural ground cumin, and new cilantro. You could container singe the chicken in case you’re under 2 feet of day off in the event that you need a genuine tasty succulent chicken, flame broil it to make a charcoaled taste.
Cilantro Lime Chicken:
- 1.5 lb. boneless chicken breast
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 avocados, diced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, diced
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt to taste.
- To a small bowl, add 1/4 cup of lime juice, olive oil, 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro, ground cumin, and 1/4 teaspoon of salt. Whisk until mixed.
- Add chicken and marinade to a large ziplock bag. Let chicken marinate for 15 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat (about 400°F). Place chicken on grill and grill each side for 4-6 minutes, until chicken is no longer pink. Remove and let sit.
- To make the avocado salsa: add avocado, 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, 3 tablespoons lime juice, red wine vinegar, red pepper flakes, garlic clove, and salt to a small bowl. Gently toss to mix.
- Top Cilantro Lime Chicken with fresh Avocado Salsa.