italian herb bruschetta chicken is a low carb alternative to a traditional bruschetta! transform ordinary chicken breasts into a delicious, flavourful meal!
Italian Herb Bruschetta Chicken is by and large like the conventional hard bread form, yet rather than bread, we utilize chicken scoured with minced garlic and prepared with Italian spices for a lighter dinner in minutes! Sprinkled with balsamic coating for an additional punch of flavor, the entire family cherishes this week by week supper.
This was one of those dinners I’d make practically day by day when eating less junk food, in light of the fact that by one way or another this chicken has such a lot of flavor it doesn’t have an aftertaste like ‘diet food’ by any means. When out at a café, what do we arrange? Bruschetta!This was one of those suppers I’d make practically every day when eating less junk food, on the grounds that in some way or another this chicken has such a lot of flavor it doesn’t have an aftertaste like ‘diet food’ by any means. When out at an eatery, what do we arrange? Bruschetta!
Bruschetta Chicken isn’t just a supper formula, all things considered. You can likewise set up this for lunch and appreciate it with a serving of mixed greens! On the off chance that you don’t think you’ll have the opportunity to make it when you need it, you can set up the Bruschetta besting the prior night and permit the flavors to mix and marinate together prior to garnish your chicken the following day! Cook your chicken the day preceding too, and you’ll have a dinner in minutes on request!
Italian Herb Bruschetta Chicken is a low carb alternative to a traditional Bruschetta! Transform ordinary chicken into a delicious, flavourful meal!
For The Chicken:
- 2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts halved horizontally to make 4 fillets
- 3 teaspoons Italian seasoning*
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil (for cooking)
For The Topping:
- 4 Roma tomatoes finely chopped
- 1/4 of a red onion finely chopped (or 3 cloves finely chopped garlic)
- 4 tablespoons shredded fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt to taste
- ½ cup freshly shaved parmesan cheese
Balsamic Glaze: (you can use store bought, or this recipe)
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar (OPTIONAL).
- Season chicken with Italian seasoning, garlic and salt. Heat oil in a grill pan or skillet, and sear chicken breasts over medium-high heat until browned on both sides and cooked through (about 6 minutes each side). Remove from pan; set aside and allow to rest.
- Combine the tomatoes, red onion, basil, olive oil in a bowl. Season with salt. Top each chicken breast with the tomato mixture and parmesan cheese.
- Serve immediately with balsamic glaze (optional).
For The Balsamic Glaze:
- (If making from scratch, prepare while chicken is cooking.) Combine sugar (if using) and vinegar in a small saucepan over high heat and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low; allow to simmer for 5-8 minutes or until mixture has thickened and reduced to a glaze. (If not using sugar, allow to reduce for 12-15 minutes on low heat).
*If you don’t have Italian seasoning, use Italian dried herbs. Or combine 1 teaspoon dried oregano, 1 teaspoon dried basil, and 1 teaspoon dried parsley together.