Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake is a treat that is as simple to make as it is delightful. Cherry pie filling is covered with chocolate cake blend and finished off with spread, all ‘unloaded’ in one container, and prepared together for a chocolate-cherry treat. Attempt my Cherry Dump Cake for another simple sweet treat.
Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake
The virtuoso that chose to dump a lot of sweet staples into a skillet and see what occurs next merits an honor. They are my saint. Dump cakes are a fantasy formula for occupied individuals. Also, this chocolate cherry mix is ideal for and similarly as simple as, opening a crate of chocolate-covered cherries!
You hear me gabbing about “your formula is just comparable to your fixings” and most cases, that is my essential general guideline. This sweet is intended for ease. Thus, for this situation, you will not hear me say that. For this Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake formula, you need a container of chocolate cake blend, your most loved jar of cherry pie filling, some almond concentrate, and some virus margarine.
- 1 box (15.25 ounces) chocolate cake mix
- 2 cans (42 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- ½ cup (1 stick or 113g) butter, cold
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 12-inch oven-safe skillet. (You could also use a 9×9-inch or 9×13-inch baking dish.)
- In the prepared skillet or baking dish, add the cherry pie filling and the almond extract. Mix together and spread it evenly over the bottom of the pan.
- Sprinkle the cake mix over the top, being careful to cover all of the pie filling.
- Slice the butter into small pads (about 16) and spread them out evenly over the top of the cake mixture.
- Bake for 1 hour or until the topping is golden brown and the pie filling is bubbling.